Zero Punctuation: Red Steel 2

gunningyoudown

Jul 1, 2009
What if you had a game where your character was at different covers and you had to hold the remote in different angles to fire around corners at different sized badies

LightOfDarkness

Mar 18, 2010
gunningyoudown said:
What if you had a game where your character was at different covers and you had to hold the remote in different angles to fire around corners at different sized badies
That could be done with a context-sensitive button.

Rhatar Khurin

Aug 14, 2008
HAHA! My favourite analogy yet!

Like winning a competition for jerking off whilst watching your sister in the shower, you only won because no-one else was doing it and even then you probably shouldn't have been either

Gaming King

Apr 9, 2010
_Russell_ said:
Gaming King said:
You're dead wrong. You've obviously NEVER played any of the GOOD games on the Wii. There's plenty out there. One releases about every three or four months on average.
Hey I'm opened minded, care to list any of them?

Metroid Prime Trilogy
Tatsunoko vs. Capcom
Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Family Tennis (just try it, with friends)
The Conduit--Well, okay, that one's love-or-hate...
WarioWare: Smooth Moves (get people playing it with other people watching, OMG)
Monster Hunter Freedom Tri

And plenty more.

Kenkaku

Nov 7, 2007
Reosoul said:
Kenkaku said:
You want to know how long it took me after pressing 'play' to get to the 'game' aspect of this game review?

45 cocking seconds.

Seriously, Yahtzee, why even bother reviewing Nintendo games? I was hoping you'd focus on the game and just the game like you did with Bowser's Inside Story, but that seems to be too much to ask.
I don't blame him. The Wii is pretty terrible. How much longer until Nintendo realizes they're game developer and not Fischer Price(sp?)?
You want to know what Fischer Price makes?

Jungle gyms; they also call them 'play stations.' GET IT?

And as far as I can tell, Nintendo does know they're a game developer; they made more critically acclaimed titles than Sony and Microsoft, and their choice to go with motion controllers has both companies following hilariously in their footsteps even after they called the Wii Remote 'a novelty' and 'gimmicky.'

Callum Hamilton

May 31, 2010
Rhatar Khurin said:
HAHA! My favourite analogy yet!

Like winning a competition for jerking off whilst watching your sister in the shower, you only won because no-one else was doing it and even then you probably shouldn't have been either

Agree!

Been trying to use it in everyday conversation... Just not around my mum... ... Or my sister >_>

AllLagNoFrag

Jun 7, 2010
Late reply but I've seen this vid ages ago. After rewatching it, I still laughed at the analogy and the hindenberg disaster at the end. I love how he rips on consoles that I don't own. PC FOREVER!

Reliq

Nov 25, 2009
Yahtzee Croshaw said:
Red Steel 2

This week, Zero Punctuation reviews Red Steel 2.

Be sure to join the Zero Punctuation Facebook Fan Page [http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zero-Punctuation/7546255825].

Watch Video
Princess bride reference at the end, now i need to go watch it again :)

stefani_saturn

Feb 10, 2011
ohh my arm, my poor poor arm. i feel for you. i liked this game even if it was a little samey. but it was satisfying