Zero Punctuation: Saints Row 2

Ali Elfaki

Oct 27, 2008
Evilbunny said:
Ali Elfaki said:
NIce cant w8 2 c...1st???
It's amazing, every week practically somebody just has to post something like this, and every week they are banned. It's like watching lemmings run off a cliff or something.
haha, well im new to this website sooo yah i guess youre right.

Azzaevil

Jun 26, 2008
yes yes oh fucking yay thank you now gotta show the people that message me every time i play saints row 2 that gta4 is better this go saint row 2 way better than gta4 but think about this if u dident have that healing abillity u be saying oh fuck sake each time you died agaist the ultor fags :)

Feb 13, 2008
Shiuz91 said:
P.S. The super villian game would kick so much ass.
Just don't let Molyneux near it.

Was a good review, but I think the Escapist Show preview spoiled it a bit. But it did leave out the rubbish music.

pingnak

Sep 27, 2007
Come to think of it, body counts should be 'Achievements'.

Start off with 'Thug' and work your way up to 'Total Genocide'.

I mean, really, you'd think killing off a million people would put a dent in the traffic....

Skeleon

Nov 2, 2007
Funny as always. :)

I just wish you'd turn down the loudness of the intro/extro-music. I always have to manually change volume to avoid popping my eardrum. ^^

DannyDeparted

Mar 12, 2008
yay a team rocket reference, Yahtzee was once a Pokemon viewer!!!

PS. liking that villain game idea, let's petition some people and get right onto it.

super_smash_jesus

Dec 11, 2007
I am not a fan of these sandbox games, and so, I will not be playing this one anytime soon.....now if you will excuse me, I have to go expose myself to a little old lady

xitel

Assume That I Hate You.
Aug 13, 2008
I will admit that one of my problems with GTA4 was that, while it is the descendant of one of the progenitors of sanbox games, it just was too realistic and slow to enjoy as a sandbox game. I still say my favorite in this kind of sub-genre is Crackdown. That game actually had me runnning around doing random stuff just to increase my stats and see how high I could jump or how fast I could drive with the next upgrade.

Danny Ocean

Master Archivist
Jun 28, 2008
Has anyone else noticed the 'censored' boxes over the genitals have gotten bigger since the first review?

Greyhand

Oct 29, 2008
very funny as usual :)

Just a quick note and pardon me if I'm over my head on this, but under the video, it stills says Yahtzee writes for PC gamer. I recall reading his last PC Gamer back page months ago. Maybe he picked it up again ?

GuruMeditation

Oct 29, 2008
Sooo ... Yahtzee wants Evil Genius with GTA elements or GTA with Evil Genius elements?

And costumes. In neon colours.

MonkeyPunch

Feb 20, 2008
I actually came to this thread expecting to see a mob of rampaging GTA fanboys... I'm almost disappointed! :]

Entertaining as always and great to hear that Yahtzee is back to his fast talking self.
Oh and "A-bloody-men" to the brown/grey look of a lot of recent games. That has been bugging me for some time too.

And please put me down for that superhero villain game please. I'll take two copies.

Cheesus333

Aug 20, 2008
Baby Tea said:
I'm fairly surprised he LIKED the game (For the most part)! But just remember: Watch it while mentally adding 10% more bite.
bile*. He said bile. But yeah, 'twas a very good review.