Zero Punctuation: Saints Row 2

Soullegend

Oct 29, 2008
I never really liked saints row 1 or really wanted saints row 2 - why should i want it now after wtching this =D

thanks yahtzee

Evilbunny

Feb 23, 2008
Ali Elfaki said:
NIce cant w8 2 c...1st???
It's amazing, every week practically somebody just has to post something like this, and every week they are banned. It's like watching lemmings run off a cliff or something.

PedroSteckecilo

Mexican Fugitive
Feb 7, 2008
Damnation, and I've already picked up 3 games I don't have time to finish now that the Fallout 3 bomb has dropped. Now I want Saints Row 2...

CJ the Rad

Oct 29, 2008
Great video, this is a game I wouldn't usually go out and buy, but if it's more fun and violence then a GTA4, I'm all over it. I'd better beable to throw old ladies into jet turbines, btdubs.

the_tralfalmadorian

Jan 11, 2008
me and my roommate have spent weeks arguing which is more important, fun or realism. it's good to know that Yahtzee and I agree on this one. fun>>>>>>realism and grit

Baby Tea

Just Ask Frankie
Sep 18, 2008
I'm fairly surprised he LIKED the game (For the most part)! But just remember: Watch it while mentally adding 10% more bite.

jymbobjones

Oct 29, 2008
aswome vid mate i registered just to commen on ur vids "go team retard" keep it up mate its always summing ot look forward to on a wednesday

Sylocat

Sci-Fi & Shakespeare
Nov 13, 2007
Best ZP I've seen in quite some time. Now I want to play this game!

Mariena

Sep 25, 2008
Sandbox games, yay! Mindless fun, yay!

Shame the PC gamers seem to get shafted again.. et voila, PC release is set for January, apparently.

Oh well, at least it will give them some time to iron out all the horrible glitches and bugs if there are any. Think positive.

[zonking great]

Aug 20, 2008
Just when I thought Yahtzee was getting the hang of reviewing games I would consider, in comes Saints Row 2. A horrible attempt to combine the (still not dead? WHY NOT!?) urban fad and GTA IV. Veni, vidi, threw it away.