Zero Punctuation: Serious Sam 3: BFE

duchaked

Dec 25, 2008
BFE sounds pretty good to me overall
though I think I'll wait for a sale, and in the meantime play through the first two games
assuming I find the time heh

ThatNewKid

Dec 21, 2011
DoomBlackDragon said:
While Yahtzee may have found this game to be between ok to good. I know it is so much better then Jurassic Park : The Hard raid want a be..... I mean Jurassic Park : The game.

While I really do not mind it just being a remake of Serious Sam 1 with a new engine and graphics. I still like the old fashine kill spree games. So sick of all the Battlefield style of games. I so want them to go back to Doom Style. While war games here and there a nice. I think they are best published few here and there.

It is no fun sitting around letting me arm regrow while I suck on my thumb. I just want to run around shooting things with a BIG FUCK GUN. If I need help. Run as super sonic speeds to the nearest health pack.

I blame Multiplayer for killing the FPS gaming.

Okay, first off, who taught you English, Al-Jazeera newscasters?

And second off you do realize multiplayer was a huuuuuuuge part of first-person shooters from the start?

Oh, the days of my school library having to set a rule specifically against LAN Doom parties, and the TEN Network in Duke Nukem...

Yeah, you obviously just suck Yahtzee's dick and don't have much knowledge with the 90s first-person shooter.

likalaruku

Nov 29, 2008
Mind you I don't enjoy FPS games, but Serious Sam 2 & Goldeneye are the only 2 I liked enough to buy.

Kind of odd that SS3 would seem like a remake of SS1 when Croteam released SSHD only months before.