Zero Punctuation: Sim City Societies

gundamfans

Feb 13, 2008
love to reference to Jeremy Clarkson. I'm a huge top gear fan, well now ZP fan. But never played god games because I never liked it.

Nov 28, 2007
I feel evil for laughing my ass off at the short. Good job on the review and especially the short. BTW, Hillary is not getting my vote anyways.

Easykill

Sep 13, 2007
I liked the buildings with tits line. The ending was all right but a little too slow paced for me.

peeps

Feb 13, 2008
gd as ever lol managed to refresh the page minutes after it was posted haha.

not sure about the end short although thought it was better than the one after the witcher. i'm here for my regular zp review tho :p

the_carrot

Nov 8, 2007
You shouldn't call yourself a cretin...I don't think you're a cretin, I don't think anyone here thinks you're a cretin. :p

The medic/heavy movie was great and amusing, reminds me of the medic vs. wild achievement.

Esmoreit

Oct 10, 2007
Awww what a emotional rush. First I'm laughing at the "She reminds me of an otter chewing an electric fans" - then get saddened by the poor heavy...

Jenx

Dec 5, 2007
I'd have to say I expected a lot more from a review about a "god" simulator.

Nonsensicalname

Feb 10, 2008
Great review again. It was all highly funny, but once I realized what the music in the end short was I actually laughed out loud.

IceBone

Feb 13, 2008
Is it just me or does Yahtzee sound really bored? Has so in the COD4 review as well. No game bad enough to actually hate, not just be bored by? :(

ModemManCJ

Feb 13, 2008
This game is not representative of the Sim City games since the Amiga days at all. Societies wasn't even developed by Maxis (and therefore not by Will Wright, the god of god games). Sim City 4 is where the city-building action is at.

I loved the review, as always. The Team Fortress 2 bit at the end was a bit unexpected but awesome.

Katana314

Oct 4, 2007
Maybe just me, but this one didn't incur quite as many laughs, maybe because I hadn't played the game.

Glad to see people liked the TF2 thing, but since I spend a lot of time on Garry's Mod forums anyway, I've seen a lot of similar things.