Zero Punctuation: Singularity

Ilikemilkshake

Jun 7, 2010
Hardcore_gamer said:
Why doesn't Yahtzee review fighting games like Super Street Fighter 4 or Tekken? I have never seen him review one.

And as for the game's story, all stories involving time travel are typically crap so don't be to hard on this game in that regard.
he reviewed soul calibur

Not G. Ivingname

Nov 18, 2009
Why must all time travel stories always be like this? You go to the fast, you #@%^ something, and then your forced to fix it before the entire space time contium is screwed?

Kollega

Jun 5, 2009
I hate to break it for the fanboys, but dead baby jokes are AMAZINGLY unfunny. The "allegory for the teenage years" quip was funny as hell, then dead baby joke comes and BAM! i suddenly don't even smile. Then again, maybe it was his plan all along.

I've briefly returned to see - maybe ZP is still worth watching. Turns out that no, it really isn't.

Zeroresistence

Nov 3, 2009
I predict that in a couple months this game will cost around $15.00(just like darksiders) and then maybe i will buy it.

Jack and Calumon

Digimon are cool.
Dec 29, 2008
arc1991 said:
Jack and Calumon said:
A good review, and the plot twist doesn't sound much of a plot twist. More like something you could have worked out, or motivation you could have gotten 10 minutes in. You fucked up, go sort it. Instead at the end of the game? My word that's strange.

Calumon: Someone told me I'm like the little girls on Bioshock.
Always needing someone big and strong to protect you while you gather goop from lifeless corpses?? And also having a strange sea slug living in you!?!?!

You have changed my views on you Calumon...forever o_O hehe
Calumon: Well, Jack's Strong, and if you mean Goop from Corpses you mean Jam from Donuts in a shop, and by Sea Slug inside me you mean... erm... *Hug*

XJ-0461

Mar 9, 2009
So the plot twsit is that the bad guy is the bad guy? Who thought that would make for a good story?

Also, yay for Back to the Future references.

8bitmaster

Devourer of pie
Nov 9, 2009
hmm. I was actually thinking about this one, but now it doesn't seem as good. Also, predictions. Who thinks that in 2 weeks, starcraft 2 is getting a review?

Isalan

Jun 9, 2008
Hah, not bad.

Incidentally, I live about 10 miles from Flambards and the number of human size cartoon animals is on the way down. Good news for all!

Popadoo

May 17, 2010
Actualy, there IS bullet time, techniquely. You can slow down time on the sniper for a better aim, and you can slow down time on a rifle and control the bullet yourself.
Still, great work Yahtzee

gamegod25

Jul 10, 2008
Yeah it's a flawed game but it's definitely worth a rental IMO.

Ignore the plot holes and just enjoy the ride :)