Zero Punctuation: Split Second: Velocity

Nazulu

They will not take our Fluids
Jun 5, 2008
The whole random unavoidable obstacles thing and repetitive race tracks is what made Mario Kart Wii more annoying than fun. Great review Yahtzee, Split/Second can be thrown on the large pile of the other crappy quality games.

Misterian

Elite Member
Oct 3, 2009
Country
United States
You made made my new favorite review, Yahtzee.

And it's convinced me not to get Split Second, Might get the same appeal of it watching a youtube playthrough.

Pescetarian

Jul 6, 2010
Secret World Government is a reference to "Yahtzee Takes On The World", a webcomic which he made from 2000-2002, before ZP. I actually like it better than his current work because he did a lot of surreal humor on a topic that is completely different from gaming: taking over the world, with the help of an alien, his Borg guardian angel, an anime chick and a guy who's half himself and half himself from a parallel universe.

merman

Jul 15, 2010
You know, I still can't make up my mind which to get out of Split;:Sec'ond/Veloc~ity or Blur, and this review didn't help. That's not Yahtzee's fault, more my own view/taste in games.

Greenshoes

Aug 22, 2009
Have you ever tried watching zero punctuation when just coming home from a drunken binge, it seems like Yahzee talks even faster and is even funnier, strange huh?

Brainst0rm

Apr 8, 2010
It's always more fun when Yahtzee obliterates a game that I don't care about at all. SMG2 was painful.

Shawn112

Aug 4, 2010
All racing games are nothing more than point-click adventures for people with attention deficit disorder.

i.e. pointless and boring.

Waif

MM - It tastes like Candy Corn.
Mar 20, 2010
Great episode ^~^! Though I do wonder what the target audience was for this game o~O!

romxxii

Feb 18, 2010
not as much vitriol as I expected, and the dead baby comedy kinda falls flat. C'mon Yahtzee, you can do better!

pika west

Feb 8, 2010
Am I the only one that noticed that he used a 2nd generation Mazda Miata in rainbow colors has his race car graphic? What's going on there...

FullMetalPanic

Nov 18, 2009
How the hell did he manage to mention tits several times in a review about a racing game made by DISNEY....
Takes skill...

Cojirro

Oct 14, 2009
Picking nits, but the city shown at ~1:29 is Atlanta. Nitpicking even further reveals that it is, more specifically, Hotlanta.

silversnake4133

Mar 14, 2010
I rather enjoyed this review, but I wouldn't advise eating while watching it. Especially something seafood related. Appetite control, thank you Yahtzee. :D

L4Y Duke

Nov 24, 2007
I was thinking about getting this game, but after seeing this I'm not so sure.

If it's really that repetitive, I think I'll rent it first, before I purchase.

Jimrollson

Jul 29, 2010
Great review, another racing game that I won't even touch with a barge pole. Oh and I laughed and winced at the foetus joke. Something about babies...