Zero Punctuation: Super Mario Galaxy 2

sayingmahalo

Oct 3, 2010
@BaronKRoolenstein:

I'm going to have to agree with DeathWyrmNexus here, and so will most readers I'm sure.

By the way, you sound terribly insecure; if you really liked the game, and are convinced that it truly was fun, you shouldn't have to register on the Escapist's forum just to defend it (oh yes, I can read your join date and number of posts, as can everyone else).

To borrow a phrase from Yahtzee: You're projecting so hard you could point yourself at a wall and show off Powerpoint presentations!

MB202

Sep 14, 2008
You know, this was the episode I said to myself that I'd stop watching Zero Punctuation, but after playing Super Mario Galaxy 2 extensively, I see that most of what Yahtzee said in this review is completely spot-on.

Xman490

Doctorate in Danger
May 29, 2010
You know, I wouldn't consider this just a small step past Galaxy 1 if only the naming of things was changed. "World" is usually synonymous with "planet" (and some "galaxies" in this game are only one planet), while the term "galaxy" means something that's definitely larger than a solar system. "World" and "galaxy" are used in the wrong ways in this game. It would be nice if the "galaxies" were organized by a central theme like in Ye Olde Super Mario Bros 3.

Also, would it kill Nintendo to give some hint-y names for their green stars? They can even be named after the planet they're on, like "frozen volcano" or "little crater".