Zero Punctuation: The Amazing Spider-Man

Tohron

Apr 3, 2010
Was this game really so uninspiring that nobody has commented by now?

Balkan

Sep 5, 2011
Why awlays New Yourk ? Why there is no spider-man in LA for example ? Arent there enough skyscrapers ?
Probably Prototype 1 is the better spider-man game than spider man .

CronoT

May 15, 2010
Since the beginning of video games, expecting a movie tie-in game to suck is like expecting the sun to rise. It just happens, and there's very little we can do to stop it from happening.

Moonlight Butterfly

Be the Leaf
Mar 16, 2011
So the basic conclusion is that Batman is awesome.

Well I'm glad we sorted that out.

Will anyone ever make a good spiderman game? (Not counting that awesome game spiderman vs kingpin on the master system/mega drive and a fighting game that I can't remember the name of)

Callate

Dec 5, 2008
"So, what's worse than a video game whose cinematic aspirations mean trivializing the player's contribution to play?"

"Ooh! How about said video game being based on a movie, thus rendering those cinematic aspirations utterly ridiculous in the first place?"

"Excellent! Let's ship."

the doom cannon

Jun 28, 2012
Balkan said:
Why awlays New Yourk ? Why there is no spider-man in LA for example ? Arent there enough skyscrapers ?
Probably Prototype 1 is the better spider-man game than spider man .
Because spiderman never existed in LA or anywhere besides new york for that matter.

Wolf Hagen

Jul 28, 2010
Seemes Defenatly like a QTE Fest. <.<

Why do they keep doing that? In case we mess up the artists Stile?

Bad developers! Bad! ;P

Jman1236

Jul 29, 2008
Free advice yahtzee, never provoke the wrath of moviebob. Also when are you going to do a ps vita review, both Metal Gear collection and Gravity Daze are out so you something to review.

dnazeri

Jul 2, 2012
I cant wait till we have some decent releases for Yahtzee to shit on. I feel like this is just taking candy from a baby.

Erttheking

Legacy
Oct 5, 2011
Country
United States
So in other words, movie licensed games still suck. Weird, I'm pretty casual as gamers go, everyone throws out their favorite games on this site and I draw a blank at what they're supposed to be, but even I know that if a game is based on a movie there's a 99% chance that it's going to suck.