Zero Punctuation: The E3 Trailer Park

StatikShock

Mar 18, 2008
OI, PAY ATTENTION!

Thanks for the informative round up of trailers for games I don't care about. It only reinforces my not-caring-ness.

tsunamibomb

Jul 9, 2008
That was hilariousas usual. and it had some jokes from the recent episode of australian gamer podcast yahtzee was on where they talked about E3 :p

Broken Blade

Nov 29, 2007
Good job Yahtzee. I have to confess that I've long since followed your advice to pretend that everything will be shit and then let it surprise you. The "wake-up" segment was clever and surprising as well.

DarthTirith

Nov 2, 2007
E3 was a joke.. Can;'t believe what you said about PoP.. It looks fantastic, purely thanks to it taking a page from Assassins Creed, the animations no longer looking stiff and icky.

Gears of War 2 is something I am also.. Meh about. Certainly a great video this around, I was crying with laughter at the white women dipped in tea bit.

DeLukas

May 7, 2008
Wonderful as always. Also, thank you for destroying my hopes and dreams here and now so that at least I won't have wasted money on them.

TheHecatomb

May 7, 2008
Gotta love the irony in declaring angst-syndrome in Prince of Persia while doing the same thing with your intro themesong!

On another note; I'm gonna use that *clap clap OI* sample as my default msn sound.

FSK405K

Apr 21, 2008
Oh, Yahtzee. Making the easy Star Wars Episode III dig. I guess that's why we love you. Why did not one but me like Episode III?

Sylocat

Sci-Fi & Shakespeare
Nov 13, 2007
Yahtzee might at least have mentioned how they emasculated E3 in recent years, which is why all the good stuff jumped ship and the companies only made halfhearted efforts towards it the past couple years.