Zero Punctuation: The Second Annual E3 Hype Massacre

Yahtzee Croshaw

Aug 8, 2007
The Second Annual E3 Hype Massacre

This week, Zero Punctuation shares some thoughts on games hyped at e3 2009.

Watch Video

Akurenji

Jul 21, 2008
E3 only has the same constituency as any advertisement, and that is eaxactly it's job, and advertisement!

As far as I'm concerned, any mere hope of a interesting game is satisfying enough.

GeEom

May 13, 2009
I wish people would atyleasst begin to watch before trying to make generic first posts that claw at not being blocked

personaly, natal looks staggering, if it works,
also their human simulations are still creepy, need to get a tad realer before id be comfortable3 atall...

Tech Team FTW!

Apr 1, 2009
Hehe.
Selling shiny things to magpies.

<------

Thank you Mr. Croshaw for stating the obvious about E3!

Cylem

Feb 27, 2009
This had me curled over in a laughing fit in the middle of class, though I'm sure it would have been much worse if I'd actually watched E3 this year.

...though I don't feel like I'm missing anything...

bartholen_v1legacy

A dyslexic man walks into a bra.
Jan 24, 2009
YES! FINALLY SOMETHING RIGHT!

I was so looking forward to this. That throat noise over the end credits just cracked me up. "Too much innovation at once will cause people's heads to explode"

"You are double shitburger with large fries"

and many, many good one-liners!

Bob_F_It

It stands for several things
May 7, 2008
Well, I prefer reviews over hype anyway, because because experiments are better than theories.

AmrasCalmacil

Jul 19, 2008
Yahtzee can make some exceedingly odd noises.
I'm slightly scared.

Still, a decent review, didn't make me laugh as much as some others, but there you go.

BlueInkAlchemist

Ridiculously Awesome
Jun 4, 2008
That's pretty much how I figured Yahtzee would sound with something down his throat.

...I mean, yes, it makes perfect logical sense for being pessimistic about everything.