Zero Punctuation: The Year in Review - 2008

Soullegend

Oct 29, 2008
jesus christ - well that wasa a lot of text that made me want to die

no offence meant :D

you really didnt have to right all of that - i dont think that if the escapist/yahtzee run out of ideas they're gonna consult you - no meaning to be harsh

and that was to Thundermancer (or whatever his name is)

Deathfish15

Nov 7, 2006
No offense, but that was very cheap and not as entertaining as anything made from this year....because it was nothing but bits and pieces of reviews Yahtzee's done throughout the year. If you're going to do a "year in review", it's best to review the year and not make a "restrospective of this year".

Also....I know how much you just HATE MMORPGs (aka "Muhmorpugers"), Yahtzee, but it would be nice to see your opinion on Warhammer Online sense you already did a review on Age of Conan.

TrampMagic

Dec 25, 2008
What the Fuck I've just spent at least half an hour trying to log into this stupid fucking site (mainly cause im drunk) just too let you know... (well i di'nt log in to say how good you can be .. more fool me but..) this is the most stupid (this is how angry/perturbed i am) clip show of something genuinely good iv ever seen . WHAT THE FYCK this could of been edited by primordial soup or.... well..... me... this is shit and i was just gettinhg into the thing, show, whatever, rant I spose, too oh well... sure you will redeem yourself blah blah... + portal RULES !!

IcedNeonFlames

Dec 25, 2008
The one problem I have with this video is the inclusion of the clip from a game released in 2007........I mean, couldn't have they picked a joke from any of his reviews of games that came out this year?

ellimist337

Sep 30, 2008
TrampMagic said:
What the Fuck I've just spent at least half an hour trying to log into this stupid fucking site (mainly cause im drunk) just too let you know... (well i di'nt log in to say how good you can be .. more fool me but..) this is the most stupid (this is how angry/perturbed i am) clip show of something genuinely good iv ever seen . WHAT THE FYCK this could of been edited by primordial soup or.... well..... me... this is shit and i was just gettinhg into the thing, show, whatever, rant I spose, too oh well... sure you will redeem yourself blah blah... + portal RULES !!
I never would have picked out that you were drunk. Are you really? I think you're lying. There's no way.

Daiquere

Jul 30, 2008
Awww, now I'm sad. I was really looking forward to some holiday jokes or spoofs of holiday time games. And it would have been nice to have included some kind of narrative, especially when most of these jokes are out of context.

Squato

Dec 12, 2008
Well played Yathzee, but I was kinda hoping to hear you ***** about having to work before christmas. :p

Firia

Sep 17, 2007
Alas, I'm sure Yahtzee has some very important beers that need attention this holiday season. :)

Ibaapzo

Dec 25, 2008
That quiz thingy wasn't that bad. What are the odds of winning - if we submitted every answer correctly (I had them all checked), do we win automatically, I wonder? That was an entire hour of my life. XD

Aiden Rebirth

Nov 19, 2008
kinda a punk move, but maybe he will have twice the review next week I mean he always bounces back, or we should focus like he prolly is on, family, and more important things like that.

duckferret

Aug 18, 2008
I really wish that if ZP was going to not make a video for a week that they'd just admit it instead of posting old material. It's a little insulting, especially when every single one of these clips is no more than three mouse clicks away, which defeats the entire purpose of a rerun.

aks9

Sep 2, 2008
I usually hate this kind of summary clip kind of thing, but I just found it really funny, I had forgotten almost all the gags so it was like watching a 0. video that without any sort of plot or focused on any specific game.

BakaSmurf

Elite Member
Dec 25, 2008
Well... That was...... Unpleasant. Although I suppose even Yhatzee deserves a break every once and a while, and considering that it's Christmas, I'll forgive him this time for subjecting us to a clip show rather than a review. I just hope next week's review makes up for it.

cypherslock

Dec 25, 2008
Nice to get some time off eh Yahtzee? Here's to 2009 an dall the games you can skewer. Your reviews are a high point in my week (the other being Ninjutsu class). Keep on rockin'