Zero Punctuation: Thief: The Dark Project

Yahtzee Croshaw

Aug 8, 2007
Thief: The Dark Project

This week Zero Punctuation has to be a sneaky bastard in order to review Thief: The Dark Project.

Watch Video

tickle

Dec 24, 2008
Loved it, you've been on a roll recently with epic reviews:D "stealth em up" clinched it for me

Vlane

Sep 14, 2008
I liked the part with the PC gaming and I overall liked this video. I need to check the Thief series out.

DirkGently

Oct 22, 2008
That's quite a good video, now I've got some new PC games that my laptop can actually play!

Evilbunny

Feb 23, 2008
Oh man, I didn't see this coming! I love thief, it's one of my favorite games to this date.

ProfessorLayton

Elite Member
Nov 6, 2008
I agree, when in hiding in a stealth game, there is nothing more horrifying than seein a guard walk right up to you and hoping that he doesn't notice. I've almost pissed my pants when this happens. Your heart stops, you hold your breath, and it is one of the most immersive things about stealth games.

Vlane

Sep 14, 2008
stiver said:
Err I don't think I have ever heard of this game.

Bah who cares about old games?
Yahtzee obviously, many other people, I do and you should.

Mrmandude

Aug 29, 2008
I remember this game it denfanatly good remembering when the guards came so close i was saying "god please please get me throught this" one of the most immersive games ive ever played

TheAesthete

Sep 28, 2008
Haven't heard of this game before? what? How have you not heard of it? oh wait your probably 12,

Anyway nice review, although i would of prefered it done in your real accent... you south african b*ll**n. Thats right, i know your secret. Oh and btw, your wrong on so many things.

klc0100

Feb 29, 2008
And now we watch thief sales rocket on steam.

Blastcage said:
Everyone who hasn't heard of Thief needs to go back to school.

VIDEOGAME SCHOOL.
That was bad. Really bad.

BlueInkAlchemist

Ridiculously Awesome
Jun 4, 2008
While I agree with Yahtzee that he should never have to review old games at the behest of fans, his retrospective reviews always make me smile. Thief (more than likely Thief II) now joins Painkiller and Psychonauts in the pantheon of games I'll have to try and add to my collection for the sake of the occasional step into the TARDIS proxy I call my PC to recall a simpler, more innocent time before I had to deal with things like X-Box Live tossers, red rings of death, and divorce.

Poisoned Al

Feb 16, 2008
"Bah who cares about old games?"

It's people like you that makes the gaming industry what it is today. An unending river of shit.

Blastcage

Jun 18, 2008
klc0100 said:
And now we watch thief sales rocket on steam.

Blastcage said:
Everyone who hasn't heard of Thief needs to go back to school.

VIDEOGAME SCHOOL.
That was bad. Really bad.
I wasn't going to put "VIDEOGAME SCHOOL" at the end initially but then it occured to me that some people may find it offensive otherwise. Hur.