Zero Punctuation: Transformers: War for Cybertron

Yahtzee Croshaw

Aug 8, 2007
Transformers: War for Cybertron

This week, Zero Punctuation reviews Transformers: War for Cybertron.

Watch Video

Sylocat

Sci-Fi & Shakespeare
Nov 13, 2007
I took one look at the title and thought, "Oh, this is going to be gruesome."

I was right.

dls182

Viva La Squir
Jun 15, 2009
Have to disagree about the transforming, I found it to be quite smooth actually... Also, I had a feeling a holiday was in the works soon. You work to hard Yahtzee.

Nov 11, 2008
Ricky Cabrera said:
this is just to make the "FIRST!!" people cry
Clever.

ZP:

Clever, But mean. Half of us grew up on transformers no reason to diss the entire series just for one game.

MissPixxie

Mar 15, 2010
Ricky Cabrera said:
this is just to make the "FIRST!!" people cry
Well done, an incredibly USEFUL post.

OT: Couldn't agree more on the dark void points, you did exactly the same as I did.

Nice review yet again, have a good holiday!

wooty

Vi Britannia
Aug 1, 2009
You know, as a Transformer fan, even I though this was hilarious. Good job this week.

Oh, btw, Primes death WAS this generations Othello, I'm now off to cry into my duvet covers.

crotalidian

and Now My Watch Begins
Sep 8, 2009
Interesting escapist mix on this Game Funk loved it (fanboy) Yahtzee hated it (predictably) and Rebecca Mayes even decide to chew it out as a bland 3rd person shooter...Wonder How MovieBob feels about it

Also ever notice how the Escapist team rarely comment on ZP vids especially when they contradict the Escapists opinion

KimberlyGoreHound

Mar 17, 2010
Never heard of this game, but the review was rather entertaining. Good stuff once again.

PS: I'm pretty sure my microwave could kick my stereo's ass. My microwave's a beast.

snowman6251

Nov 9, 2009
My only experience with transformers as a child was one toy that could transform between a robot and a dinosaur. Go figure that one out.

Also the process of making it transform was incredibly obnoxious and took at least 5 minutes which sucks when you're trying to play robot dinosaur vs spiderman.

oreopizza47

May 2, 2010
As always, super funny, and I kinda agree on the "not really caring about Transformers" stance. It's not always that interesting, although I was happy with Beast Wars and whichever one came before that. The movies ruined it for me, and I haven't gotten an opportunity to play the games. But it all boils down to personal opinion as usual. Top notch work, Yahtzee.