Zero Punctuation: Two Worlds II

Stabby Joe

Jul 30, 2008
I have yet to try this "simply" because it's had the most obscure random release in the UK in recent memory:

Ok so first the game was up for release in October 2010 but was stopped due to technical issues. Instead it was pushed back for November before an attempt to coordinate releases elsewhere. January rolled around and was pushed back again until the it's end BEFORE being pushed back again in early February. Everything seemed fine until, I kid you not, their shipment ship crashed. Game was pushed back until the end of February until the developers realized a stock/quality problem. Enter March and for yet another unknown reason the game was now said to be initially available via online orders...

...and then it was pushed back again until this Friday... for now.

Vault101

I'm in your mind fuzz
Sep 26, 2010
I just checked systm requirements, they dont seem all that demanding

Vault101

I'm in your mind fuzz
Sep 26, 2010
Selvec said:
Hmmm. Yahtzee made some pretty big mistakes in this review. The game isn't nearly as bad as he suggests.

For example. You can change the voice when you create your character, your not forced to use the one voice. I ran everything on full settings with the latest DX and had no issues. Not even one slowdown. Which leads me to believe yahtzee is full of shit.

The only part of this review he got right was the inventory system. The stories extremely easy to follow, and I never lost sight of the overarching storyline, or how things connect. I'd suggest that Yahtzee is suffering from some disease thats eating away at his mind.

I'm pretty disappointed with this video. The games actually VERY good. Its not amazing, but it's certaintly above average. Getting 7-8's from most review sites. So yes, disappointing Yahtzee. Seems like all you did was screw around with the game for a bit, then pick out random points to ***** about without seeing if they where actually broken.

Buy a new computer.
uh its a reveiw, meaning HIS opinion meaning theres no RIGHT way to do it...and the "right" way to do a reveiw does not mean being more in line with your opinion

besides remember its suposed to be entertaining not always a fair reveiw

Squilookle

Nov 6, 2008
Neferius said:
Squilookle said:
Did Mad Max 2 need mutants to be the best post apocalypse film ever made? No it bloody well didn't!
You obviously didn't see the sequel. They had a midget mounted on top of a braindead giant.

And the mutagen agent was organic methane derived from pig-dung D:
So they had somehow managed to make Cars that could run on the stuff, and the movie appropriately ends with a chase-scene ...at least they'd stopped exploiting those poor wallabies for means of transportation :p
Was I talking about the third one? No. Does everything you said there have anything to do with what was being said? No. I was talking about the 2nd film. Second film! You know- 'The Road Warrior' as the US calls it?

Besides even if they were in the 2nd one, a midget riding a braindead tall guy -weird as it may seem- is still plausible. They're not some mutated version of an existing creature that needed a billion-to-one transformation from nuclear fallout.

daxterx2005

Dec 19, 2009
you'd think with subtitle syndrome being everywhere the game wouldnt be called
"two worlds II" but instead "Two Worlds: *insert something hipster here*"

feauxx

Commandah
Sep 7, 2010
i haven't played two worlds one so when i saw two worlds two at a game shop recently it confused the hell out of me :p
great review again!

[small]lol @ 01:24 where the shirt is mirrored[/small]

Mordereth

Jun 19, 2009
Exactly like the first game!

Precisely why I didn't by this one, either.

And you are mistaken, Yahtzee; the reaction time wasn't delayed, they just captured about half as many animations as they fucking needed, the most annoying part of the 1st game.

Distortionfile

Feb 21, 2011
I think if you are really serious about, or honestly even want to pretend to be serious about reviewing PC games, you need to seriously consider using hardware that meets the recommended requirements. Saying that it ran like ass really isn't a valid review comment, and honestly doesn't belong as a part of a review at all. Now, if you were complaining because your hardware did meet the recommended requirements, and still the game ran bad, that would certainly belong. It's like saying "one of my complaints about halo is that my X button keeps getting stuck, causing me to walk around Tea-bagging when I should be fighting".

Funny as always. And I'll have you know that it's pretty much your fault that I have installed windows on a second hard drive so I can take up my love of games once more. Linux just isn't a game platform, even if it's much better at being a computer.

Nincompoop

May 24, 2009
You are not equipped to review videogames if you do not have the proper hardware. Well, it's all the same for me. I watch Zero Punctuation for fun.

Rhatar Khurin

Aug 14, 2008
The "5" kley on the numeric keypad is quite different than the "4" key as it has a little ridge on it so you know it's the "5" key. Same as the "F" and the "J" key :p

Rhatar Khurin

Aug 14, 2008
s69-5 said:
My baby gets mesmerized when I lockpick. He will turn and watch every time... even while feeding! If he's crying, it soothes him.
What i find soothes young children is Star Trek next gen, the gentle thrumming in the background and the voice of Patrick Stewart calms even the most savage of babies

Strife17O7

May 24, 2009
About what I expected, honestly...
...and somewhat disappointingly(of the game, not the review).

Regarding the review, it seemed less negative than I'd have expected. Which is fine.