Zero Punctuation: Valkyria Chronicles

Yudas

Apr 30, 2009
That was good. Never thought he would do a jrpg again. Never heard about this game before but I might try it out sometime. The turnbased stuff does sound fun.

D_987

Jun 15, 2008
Meh. That was...bland. The jokes were not particularly funny - all of them based of mindless stereotypes, the complaints were 90% nit-picking at best - at least in his other reviews there are usually complaints I can agree with - but not in this one.

iblis666

Sep 8, 2008
never played the game now i am sure i never will want too guess ill go back to my final fantasy tactics

Shapsters

Dec 16, 2008
Haha, the expression of his feeling for JRPG was funny! Good episode, I like when he does JRPG, just purely negative

TitsMcGee1804

Dec 24, 2008
the only truly great turn based jrpg (sorta) type that i actually liked and will always like was shining force 2 for the mega drive

but even that was a little wordy

Mrsoupcup

Jan 13, 2009
That was funny, "After I wake up and have another missing house pet and I have blood in my teeth." lol

FloodOne

Apr 29, 2009
odisious15 said:
Well watching that saved me from buying a PS3 for the sole purpose of playing Valkryia Chronicles. Guess I'll stick to my PC for gaming and hope we get more JRPG's withing the next decade or two.
As for the review hilarious as always.
Wow.... if you actually use Zero Puncuation to make a choice on what kind of games to buy, you must still be playing ps1 games

keme4632424

May 13, 2009
odisious15 said:
Well watching that saved me from buying a PS3 for the sole purpose of playing Valkryia Chronicles. Guess I'll stick to my PC for gaming and hope we get more JRPG's withing the next decade or two.
You're incredibly stupid if you think Yatzees opinion means much, especially when he reviews a genre he hates.

KillerRamen

May 13, 2009
Hehe, Yahtzee trashes my favorite game of the generation. [Maybe I just love micromanaging and lesbians with guns] Funny, but if you are still playing Catherine is a god at Sniper. My Catherine kills everything in one hit and gets a head shot every single time. Awww yeah!

[If anyone wants to try it out, you can download it off the Playstation Store.]

sune26

Not sure what to put here
Apr 13, 2009
viscountesslafiel said:
odisious15 said:
You're incredibly stupid if you think Yatzees opinion means much, especially when he reviews a genre he hates.
Yea you got a good point there, but did you really join just to say that or just a coincidence you said that as a first post?

BlueInkAlchemist

Ridiculously Awesome
Jun 4, 2008
What's next? Puzzle Quest Galactrix?

Cockney_Jesus said:
Do you think he'll ever do some older games? I'd love to see reviews of Oddworld or Hitman or something like those.
May I direct you to his reviews of Psychonauts, Painkiller, and Thief.

fix-the-spade

Feb 25, 2008
Ok, I had to rewind that three or four times because I was laughing too hard to hear what was being said.

Best one in ages.

Doug

Apr 23, 2008
Heheh, Yahtzee, the Nazi symapthizer ;) And Republicans + Compassion == FAIL ;)

yeah_so_no

Sep 11, 2008
"Like Republicans and compassion" cracked me up so, so bad.

And to everyone depending on ZP for decisions on buying games or not...have fun using your console as a paperweight.