Zero Punctuation: Viewer's Choice: Duke Nukem Forever

SalamanderJoe

Jun 28, 2010
Never liked this review. Halo Wars was best but that one went early on. So anyway is this week's installment then or is that later? Because this is lazy otherwise because some decent games came out this week. (Mafia 2 and Kane and Lynch 2)

Mikeyfell

Elite Member
Aug 24, 2010
TheEnglishman said:
Mikeyfell said:
yay...... I mean I voted against Duke Nukem in every round but still.....yay
i was glad to be part of the democratic process
I learned an important lesson; your vote only counts if you side with the astoundingly thick majority.
Not that your bitter about your defeat or anything.
no, no, no, of course not what gave you that impression, or could you hear the sarcasm through the computer....

mjc0961

YOU'RE a pie chart.
Nov 30, 2009
I'm just glad this nonsense is over now: no mindless quoting of all the funny bits until they aren't funny anymore (just cause jokes for example), people voting for the game instead of the review, and people whining about people voting for the game instead of the review.

SonicWaffle

Oct 14, 2009
...seriously?

THIS was the top choice? Oh dear oh dear. I'm surprised at you, Escapists.

Feb 13, 2008
KreacherOfbloodandRank said:
so... seriously, when are you reviewing Starcraft 2?
He's already said he won't be doing it as he loathes RTS's.
SalamanderJoe said:
Never liked this review. Halo Wars was best but that one went early on. So anyway is this week's installment then or is that later? Because this is lazy otherwise because some decent games came out this week. (Mafia 2 and Kane and Lynch 2)
He's on holiday as he said last week...

Jaranja

Jul 16, 2009
Cpt_Oblivious said:
Wait, so his best review is of a game that doesn't actually exist...?

The world doesn't make sense to me anymore.
Well, no. His best review is actually Darksiders but still...

This one's not that funny.

SalamanderJoe

Jun 28, 2010
The_root_of_all_evil said:
SalamanderJoe said:
He's on holiday as he said last week...
Oh right. Did he mention that in Extra Punctuation? I forgot to read it last week.

kajinking

Aug 12, 2009
Can't wait to see his reaction to the outcome. Personally I was hoping for Just Cause 2 and "Rico Rodriquez Warlock Master of Time and Space" but at least it got up there to the finals.

Rogue 9

I, Jedi
Jun 22, 2008
dfcrackhead said:
Best part for me is, the fact that THIS won and at the end of it he says "Lets all forget about this fucking game forever"
I was going to comment on this too. Oh the irony...

Axeli

Jun 16, 2004
What's everyone's problem? It's not like ZP's premise ever was to review games with serious manner rather than to entertain us with snarky monologues.

lockeslylcrit

Dec 28, 2008
This was the best review of all time. Far better than the "shurikens and lightning" bit of Painkiller (which was the only thing going for that particular review). I'm glad to see such an epic review of such an epic game take its rightful place.

KEM10

Oct 22, 2008
dfcrackhead said:
Best part for me is, the fact that THIS won and at the end of it he says "Lets all forget about this fucking game forever"
Ya, that was my same thought.

isin13

Jul 7, 2010
FAK! i forgot hes on vacation! i was waiting for this all week! >.< dam it all