Zero Punctuation: Viewer's Choice: Duke Nukem Forever

Yahtzee Croshaw

Aug 8, 2007
Viewer's Choice: Duke Nukem Forever

The votes have been counted and Zero Punctuation's review of Duke Nukem Forever was chosen as your Viewer's Choice.

Watch Video

Cpt_Oblivious

Not Dead Yet
Jan 7, 2009
Wait, so his best review is of a game that doesn't actually exist...?

The world doesn't make sense to me anymore.

David_G

Aug 25, 2009
You know what would be funny? If all the posters that posted before 6:05 got banned like in the other Zero Punctuation videos comment section.

OT: Yes, I voted for this one, but I'm still not sure what's my favorite video, Wolfenstein or this one.

Baldry

Feb 11, 2009
SON OF A *****!

Well that's slightly annoying, only because I watched DNF review before voting so I could get a fair judgement on which made me laugh the most and after watchin' DNF several times...I...I just can't watch it again!

MattKirby

Aug 6, 2008
bor3ds0ul said:
Wait, so there's no new ZP this week? Wait, he's on holiday. Right
That's exactly what I was thinking, this whole tournament was just so he wouldn't have to work this week... damnit.

SomeBritishDude

Nov 1, 2007
The only problem with this result is since this is the best ZP I've watched it so many times already I can quote the entire thing in my sleep.

Dana22

Sep 10, 2008
A gun that shoots dogs vs a gun that shoots shirukens and lightning.

That was and epic battle indeed.

Iron Lightning

Lightweight Extreme
Oct 19, 2009
Well this certainly shows what Yahtzee can do when not constrained by professional obligations. Hooray for a review which leaves the most room for wit.

Formica Archonis

Anonymous Source
Nov 13, 2009
Haha! Good one I hated that game too!

(What? I thought it was traditional we have at least one obviously-didn't-watch-it post per ZP thread.)