Zero Punctuation: Washington DC

blindthrall

Oct 14, 2009
Guh. dum, dum, dum, dum. He could've at least had the decency to get lost in a ghetto or something.And then inadvertently smoke crack and get molested by a Senator.

Freedom153

Sep 29, 2009
notoriouslynx said:
Freedom153 said:
im
You're twelve. You aren't allowed to be on this site, right? Anyway, this sir, is amazing.
http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/im-twelve-years-old-and-what-is-this

I didn't think people would not get the reference.... lol

Can't wait for the ZP game review.

hutting

Dec 3, 2008
Yahtzee just reminded me of a bizarre song me and a friend made a few months back. It's an OMD type song where the only lyrics are GPS directions. Here's the rather dodgy demo: http://is.gd/4NvmW

Shadowed Intent

Jul 5, 2009
Wow, I just read through the first 3 pages and I have to say that there are a lot of idiots with a sense of entitlement in here.
Honestly, just fuck off, Yahtzee deserves a break and you are lucky he uploaded anything at all.

Sivus33

Jun 16, 2009
AH i totally wish i knew about this! I woulda driven into DC and saw it! So upset... hmm maybe he is still here....

Superhyperactiveman

Jul 23, 2009
It wasn't funny, but it was entertaining in its own sort of way. I wish I'd known you were going to be in D.C. I live near there. I would've made it a point to come up to you and make you feel horribly awkward with statements like "Yathzee! Sweet hat!" or "Yahtzee! I want to hug you!" or possibly "Yahtzee! Autographs are overdone! Quick! Punch me in the face!"

Madshaw

Jun 18, 2008
J-Alfred said:
Ok... unexpected, but hey, getting to see the real Yahtzees always a plus.

Edit: I'm actually surprised no Fallout 3 jokes were made.
seeing the real yahtzee is a massive dissapointment, its like a very watered down version of the cartoon guy, I'd hate to meet him for real

Drakeblood4

Oct 17, 2009
You know, the guy who wanks to ZP just loved all the attention.

I don't think that many of the washington commentary bits were funny though. I kept expecting secret service folks to taze Yahtzee for wearing a trench-coat.

Altercator

Jan 15, 2008
Are you sure the music in this video is not by Frank Klepacki, the guy behind the Command & Conquer tracks?

The Great JT

Oct 6, 2008
I loved the bit about the one guy you know will be jerking off to what you were saying.

Hope you enjoyed the expo.

Redchili23

Aug 20, 2009
I enjoyed the real life video far more than the actual ZP ones. You should do more, Mr. Yahtzee

Cunnysmythe

Jul 30, 2009
Prostate isn't an indie cancer. Every man will get it if they live long enough. If anything, prostate is the next big thing.

INK

Jun 2, 2009
o man i live right outside DC and visit those sites, for one reason or another, like a dozen times a year. wouldve been cool to bump into him and tell him in person that while ZP is top-notch, & EP is a great compliment to it, that i still think one the best things i ever read was by him, a haunting sci-fi short story i think was called "the expedition" or something like that... jebus it was so cool.

i bet he looks back on it much differently than i do, perceiving it as something he did in a fit of inspiration, admiration, & impersonation of something he had recently read. but to me, nothing showcases his talent and potential more.

basically, in the scribblenauts comments, when i saw someone blurt "uhh this just prove yahtzee not creative duh-hoi" i just knew he wouldn't be able to resist refuting the charge

vxicepickxv

Slayer of Bothan Spies
Sep 28, 2008
That was quite possibly one of the most bizarrely entertaining things I have ever seen. There's only one problem. The Cake is... I can't do it. That meme is just too old.

Explain to me exactly why part of it was censored? I heard the F bombs in the end, but the ones in the beginning are bleeped out. That was a bit odd.

As to the timeshare vagina question, the answer, technically is that it is rape, as you require total consent for it to be legal. Sorry to be a party pooper there.

randomize4

Jul 21, 2009
I thought this was a funny episode. The change of pace and setting was nice. Plus, I laughed so hard when he called the capitol building a cake.

Also,
Freedom153 said:
im 12 and what is this?

In all seriousness, what happened to that game contest? Is that review next week?
How is it relevant that you are 12?

Edit: Ohhh! Sorry, I did not realize you were making a meme reference.

Rigs83

Elite Member
Feb 10, 2009
Should have gone farther north to see the real D.C. Boom headshot is not a joke there.