Zero Punctuation: Washington DC

inpachi

Apr 17, 2009
Well i got a question if a hermaphrodite is a bisexual would that make it a straight person?

My1stLuvJak

Jan 28, 2010
You know, Yahtzee, for such an eloquent and fashionable guy, you sure say "like" a lot. I still love you, though! Can't imagine why someone would have put that one particular monument in Washington...I'm sure someone has an answer to that pondering, but, if nothing else, it's makes for an endless supply of dick jokes

duchaked

Dec 25, 2008
hahahaha that last bit with the line with the terrorist comment made me chuckle =]

that was pretty cool, much slower, but definitely nice to see the person behind the voice

well not always, sometimes it's like 'oh he has a good radio voice' or w/e but then they're just some fat smugly person staring at you hungrily o_O

jordanwb

Apr 19, 2010
Am I the only one who fell asleep a couple of dozen times?

Then the ending credits made my ears bleed.

Gaming King

Apr 9, 2010
Awesome. I love how they start it off clean and even bleep the bad words at the beginning, and then it slowly gets dirtier and dirtier until he finally ends it with "giant cock and balls." XD

Also, in motion, Yahtzee doesn't look as scary.

Neferius

Sep 1, 2010
I suppose I shouldn't be surprised that he sounds a LOT less Intelligent without a Script... but MY GOD!!!
It was like watching a recording of Open Mic Night! None of the Jokes were even Half-funny :(

I Like Milk

Oct 22, 2010
OK, so i made an account just to post here... i am shocked at the amount of good to bad reviews of this road trip... as i was reading it i felt like a schizophrenic who went off her meds and was seeing her best friend that she killed last week a in homicidal rage alternately forgiving and damning me.

thats about all... abortion jokes are OK in my book no warning needed.

P.S. you should be proud of making me sign up since i have been watching this since it started and only now have i been reading reviews...

JackWestJr

Apr 9, 2011
Haha! Very funny! It is strange how he talks slow in this video but in his Zero Punctuation series he speaks a lot faster

MNUtd

Mar 25, 2013
The backing music to this edition sounds like you've ripped it straight from C&C: Red Alert.