Zero Punctuation: Washington DC

Brockyman

Aug 30, 2008
Honestly, he didn't seem at his best. He seemed a bit tired and irritated, but at least he decided to post something and tried to be funny instead of sticking up "Console Wars" again.

ohgodalex

May 21, 2009
So without a script, Yahtzee is just that guy in the group who makes kind of funny jokes that his friends can build off of. He's the bearded me!

TheSkaAssassin

Oct 12, 2009
SyphonX said:
susurs92 said:
wtf? DC? the hell is this?
It's fuck you, basically. Didn't you get the fucking memo. For fuck's sake, holy fuck.
Did you say fuck enough?

OT: It was nice to see Yahtzee talking at normal speeds. While not funny, it was entertaining to say the least. Now go taste the sights and sounds of America!

Vlane

Sep 14, 2008
A nice change of pace. Not funny but hey at least he is doing something different.

DeeperShade

Dec 17, 2008
Meh, would only have been interesting if he'd flung his poop at each location like a rabid chimp. I'd have paid to see that. I really would.

Monkfish Acc.

May 7, 2008
I'm not really sure why people are complaining about this. I thought it was fantastic.
To each his own, I guess.

DBlack

Jul 16, 2009
Well it sucks that there was no review this week but everyone needs a vacation now and then.
At least I have apocalypse lane tomorrow.

PeregrineFalcon

Apr 8, 2009
What, you come all the way across the pond and didn't want to stop in on the Colonies (Canada?)
For shame, good sir.

Plus, you know, you could have gotten away with much more before anyone tried to arrest or shoot you.

Hollock

Jun 26, 2009
i wish he warned that terrorist werent allowed to veiw at the start that way I wouldnt feel awful now.

protogenxl

Mar 5, 2008
jthm said:
protogenxl said:
You need to experience the true America.

Find the nearest Sonic Drive-In or Cracker Barrel and go there.
That's about as "real america" as Swiss cheese. Go to the nearest ghetto scene and make random hand signs. That's real America for you.
"ghetto scene" only make up a small percentage of the country.

Vimbert

Aug 15, 2009
"It's a big guy... sitting."

Some things fell flat, but this was better than no video at all this week, I suppose.

GoodEyeSniper

Sep 9, 2008
I do now crave... the cake.

Oh, and how exactly am I supposed to know whether or not I should visit Washington D.C.? I demand a number score! Loosely based on the general life-worth of the citizenry, if you please.

Jin-Roh

Oct 26, 2009
This is good every once in a while. Yahtzee's break is always a good joke while he is gone. (Still no Fallout 3 Jokes?) As well watch out for Hideo Kojima clones. (You know the ones that bore you with words for 3 hours on how go they are and so on, or is that a Democrat?)