Zero Punctuation: Washington DC

Lord_Seth

Jun 19, 2008
Hrm, I wish the music had been a bit more quiet, sometimes it was hard to hear what he was saying.

DBlack

Jul 16, 2009
Good lord... in the amount of time it took me to write my first post over 30 people had finneshed theirs.
Does this mean that people have more to say if something unexpected happens?

Sep 13, 2009
I love this topic, the people who whine the most about this video are the people who have ZP as their avatar. Neither one of them had anything constructive to say about it, just "im confus". Sure is fans in here.

AND what I love about this video, is that Yahtzee has finally shown his more human face, not the voice of "writer and gamer with a sweet hat and a chip on his shoulder" trolling shit out of those games speaking somewhere from the void, while imps and people in hats appear on yellow background, but actual man of blood and bones, with HIS OWN sense of humour, not "what should I say, that people will like?" that I think was mentioned in both his interview, and in that one made by Unskippable guys as a major problem of satiric videos.

Speaking of punctuation, I did none in the last 6 lines of text. Wow.

jthm

Jun 28, 2008
protogenxl said:
jthm said:
protogenxl said:
You need to experience the true America.

Find the nearest Sonic Drive-In or Cracker Barrel and go there.
That's about as "real america" as Swiss cheese. Go to the nearest ghetto scene and make random hand signs. That's real America for you.
"ghetto scene" only make up a small percentage of the country.
Not where I live. There are a lot more people packed into or near urban ghettos than there are people living in the manner Cracker Barrel or Sonic would have you believe.

But you're right. If you want real America, just go to any McDonalds in any country and swallow some of the same bland, unhealthy fried shit we eat here. We keep exporting our monoculture anyway. You can get the "real" America almost anywhere in the world.

Al_George

Nov 4, 2009
I really, really like watching Yahtzee's reviews. This doesn't mean I like watching Yahtzee. I mean, who likes looking at other people's holiday videos?!

HK_01

Jun 1, 2009
I never thought Yatzhee liked dick jokes so much. It was still funny, though.

Bakfiets

Feb 18, 2009
I prefer the paper cutout version of Yahtzee in all honesty the man has the camera presence of a dead gopher.

Erana

Feb 28, 2008
With the pauses between his words 'n such, and the weird analogies he comes to, I can better understand the way his mind works.
This video made me like Yahzee more as a person.

thetenet

Mar 12, 2008
What genre was the music on the background, if anyone can give a name I would be greatfull forever.

thetragicclown

May 29, 2008
Showing off your holiday snaps/footage is a great British tradition and I, as a fellow Brit, am glad Yahtzee hasn't forgotten that.

Ancientgamer

Jan 16, 2009
jorgemalgom said:
Seriously? This isn't funny at all. Stop with the stand up casual comedian career right now. Your are a writer not an actor. You should stay behind cameras were you are good , stop the video front cover picture thing, we don't want that.
This is by far the worst ZP video ever it sould be banned.
You do realize that ZP simply couldn't fucking be made, since, you know, he's about 5 thousand miles away from his computer?.

Seriously, think for a second you miserable self-entitled fucking brat. Be at least a little reasonable.

dunnace

Oct 10, 2008
Ah, Washington, lovely place, would hate to live there. Oh, want to know why? Well, I did what Yahtzee is doing here ages ago. Check it out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgH79ShlxCM