Zero Punctuation: Washington DC

awesomeClaw

Aug 17, 2009
Well, Mr. Croshaw. This is the first time ever, and i mean EVER you´ve disapointed me. Hell, i would´ve freaking had a clip show instead of that. It saddens me to say this, since i love Zero Punctuation. This video was nothing but pure, good ol´fashion CRAP. I hope the next episode doesn´t turn out like this.

happysock

Jul 26, 2009
That is a lot of people that are going to be on probation this week.

That was a bit bleh. Some of the stuff was quite funny and he slipped in the knob gag with the Washington memorial. Can't wait for next weeks one though.

MDSnowman

Apr 8, 2004
I love some of those idle conversations, time share vagina, having sex with your clone, and of course a cancer conversation. Nice.

Tharticus

Dec 10, 2008
Eh. Didn't except Mr. Croshaw to be in Washington DC with the escapist crew. At least throw in more jokes about the capitol buildings. It would be more amusing.

wildcard9

Aug 31, 2008
Hmmmn... "I'm standing in a grassy knoll. Don't think too much into it"....

GASP! Yahtzee did it! I knew it! I knew that hat had powers!

PhiMed

Nov 26, 2008
Yahtzee's been emerging from his gaming cave to show his face in videos a lot lately. Perhaps he's making a run for the dashing leading man in a soap opera... or not.

But I do want to know, Yahtzee, that I don't imagine you as the pitcher. I imagine you as the 2nd baseman.

yourbeliefs

Bored at Work
Jan 30, 2009
Man.. I was really looking forward to my weekly ZP feed and instead got this.. Not cool or funny, but if he didn't have time to make a real ZP for this week then I understand.

nathien turner

Sep 24, 2008
LOLOLOL, Kinda wanted a review but hey taht was still funny and atleast it was something

I can't take wednesdays without ZP.

lordswift1

Sep 7, 2009
To be honest. Good video but the imp at the end won the video for me. Nearly got away with Yahtzee hat. hehe

coldfrog

Can you feel around inside?
Dec 22, 2008
I'm not sure if the whole shape of buildings bit was intended to be horribly awkward or not, but that definitely made me squirm unpleasantly.

Hurr Durr Derp

Apr 8, 2009
Well, guess we all learned that Yahtzee is significantly less funny/interesting when he isn't speedreading reviews set to some funny images, but they can't all be winners.

HentMas

The Loneliest Jedi
Apr 17, 2009
this felt like watching the movies of your parents vacations

but really funny

sizzle949

May 4, 2009
I think it's kinda hard for Yahtzee to create a whole ZP review while on the road and still be able to review the precise game that you specifically want so stop bitching. He wanted to post something for the week instead of just leaving it blank to appease the fanboys, and still all they can do is *****. I for one enjoyed the video, much more than a random note saying "There will be no ZP this week, sorry for the inconvenience".