Zero Punctuation: Washington DC

FROGGEman2

Queen of France
Mar 14, 2009
what is this i dont even

Lame vid is lame.

Sorry, but this was a let-down.

And I know what you're thinking. Pretty much what you said at the beginning of the video.

drjonas

Nov 5, 2009
wow........ that was the most boring fucking video i think ive ever watched... and hell i didn't even finish it!!

I have been a fan for a while and even got my co-workers into watching the videos but... this was just really fucking boring. i dont care about the anti-americanism... mocking some of our most highly revered landmarks.... but i did not need to hear about you describing the building as rounded with a thing out the top like a cherry... ive seen the damn capital building, why the fuck do you think anyone cares about you and your response to looking at the capital building???? i dont go around telling people vague generalities of the McDonalds i just visited for lunch, why do you think anyone cares about your trip to America??

you have been followed by countless others for a reason: because u make fun of games... u rag on them to the point where people can relate to you, "omg, i totally hear you", not because anyone gives a shit about what you personally think, you just make people laugh

stick to game reviews... although i might not be back to give a damn either way

also, i do have to say that seeing you in person has totally ruined what mysterious presence you had on the internet... podcasters on the inet are like broadcasters on the radio... once you know what they look like, your entire perception changes of the person, often for the worse

in youre case... its for the worse

Jackel86

May 3, 2008
What do you mean "breast cancer gets too much exposure?" Can anything boob related get exposed too much?

Dromons

Nov 4, 2009
Not that bad. I'm a little disappointed that you were speaking so slowly, where is the fast talking Yahtzee that we all know and love. I did love how unimpressed you looked at some of Washington?s greatest attractions.

LLORTREPUS

Jan 30, 2009
drjonas said:
wow........ that was the most boring fucking video i think ive ever watched... and hell i didn't even finish it!!

I have been a fan for a while and even got my co-workers into watching the videos but... this was just really fucking boring. i dont care about the anti-americanism... mocking some of our most highly revered landmarks.... but i did not need to hear about you describing the building as rounded with a thing out the top like a cherry... ive seen the damn capital building, why the fuck do you think anyone cares about you and your response to looking at the capital building???? i dont go around telling people vague generalities of the McDonalds i just visited for lunch, why do you think anyone cares about your trip to America??

you have been followed by countless others for a reason: because u make fun of games... u rag on them to the point where people can relate to you, "omg, i totally hear you", not because anyone gives a shit about what you personally think, you just make people laugh

stick to game reviews... although i might not be back to give a damn either way

also, i do have to say that seeing you in person has totally ruined what mysterious presence you had on the internet... podcasters on the inet are like broadcasters on the radio... once you know what they look like, your entire perception changes of the person, often for the worse

in youre case... its for the worse
Butthurt because Yahtzee took a holiday?

So when you take a week off from your mcdonalds job to go for a little holiday, some fat kid who has to que for 5 minutes because they're understaffed is going to curse your name to hell and never eat at mcdonalds again.
And I find that knowing a bit more about yahtzee helps me appreciate his work a little more.
Boo hoo, he made fun of your buildings, granted that he's the 9000th person to do so, but does it matter? The video was clearly just a little fun, something different. Would you have preffered that instead of making this, he just made a 5 minute ZP of the words 'fuck you'?

Grow the hell up.

Edit: Oh, and i'm not saying that you work at mcdonalds, i'm using it as an example.

sprayed-moel

Sep 20, 2008
that was the biggest fail ive ever seen. that was SOOO boring. thats great you went to america, Yahtzee, so did my friend but when she told me about it i didnt want to claw my eyes out! plus, why the frik did they bleep your swears? that was just lame.
go and animate some review right now and upload it BEFORE next wednesday/thursday to redeem yourself.

Nemu

In my hand I hold a key...
Oct 14, 2009
Sadness...I am flying to DC tomorrow...

Still, great vid! :D

StrickenBiged

Sep 28, 2009
If you clone yourself and have sex with the clone is it incest or masturbation?

Well a identical twin is a clone, and if two identical twins had sex with one another, it'd be incest... wouldn't it?

SonicKoala

The Night Zombie
Sep 8, 2009
I really liked it. I laughed out loud at the whole "eye" thing, and Yahtzee's descriptions of the monuments were awesome. That being said, when are we gonna see Uncharted 2 reviewed? I know he's going to think it's mediocre, but I'm just curious as to what he has to say about it.

Woem

May 28, 2009
I didn't really like this, it was way too forced and not spontaneous at all. And of course it's not a Zero Punctuation. I'd rather have they skipped this week since he obviously didn't have time to play a game and create an animated review.

NeverMemory

Aug 12, 2009
I'd prefer if Yahtzee just call in sick or whatever instead of seeing this unsophisticated video. That could have easily been part of the contract, or is it?

P.S: I still thinks Yahtzee swears way too much, especially to his viewers; I mean Christ, what did I ever do to you, Ben Yahtzee, to deserve this kind of crap? Until proven otherwise, I'm certainly not a crap and don't like to be treated as such.

webchameleon

Jan 10, 2008
[4:46] That ?Big-Guy-Sitting-Down-Thing? is Abraham Fucking Lincoln! He abolished slavery in America and won the Civil War. Legend has it he stood in the back of the infantry and used his hat as a long-range cannon.

[6:20] ?Washington Monument?, not ?Washington Memorial?. It is often confused by foreigners with the more well-known ?Clinton Monument?.

And as long as you're in the States, buy a toothbrush you filthy foreigner!