Zombie apocalypse superpower of choice?

Simon1

Feb 14, 2010
FIRE!!!!!

Wait... a flaming corpse... still moving towards me... and might set ME on fire!

So I'm going with electricity so I can hijack the zombies nervous systems and muscles.

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
Zombie control powers?

Like, send my army of the undead out against the world?

Or make them fight for my amusement, if there's nobody left.

Sun Flash

Fus Roh Dizzle
Apr 15, 2009
The ability to shoot some kind of projectile, like a Hadouken or something, so I would have unlimited ammo but it would still make the Apocalypse sporting, seeing as I would still have to survive Bear Grylls style.

Fenris97

Mar 17, 2011
Forme-changing. I'd turn into a hunter just for Sh*its and giggles. Also, they won't know I'm not a zombie.

Those who have played L4D will know what I mean.

White_Lama

Feb 23, 2011
I would like the superpower to cure zombies, that's an instawin.

If that's an illegal choice, then I'd go with invincibility, getting supplies and repairing things where I'd normally be in danger would be faceroll :D

funguy2121

Oct 20, 2009
The Serpent said:
funguy2121 said:
The ability to instill in other Escapists sufficient creativity to stem the tide of Zombie Apocalypse threads.
Oy! It's called planing ahead. :p

On second thought that power might come in handy as during a Zombie Apocalypse I imagine almost all the threads in here would be about the Zombie Apocalypse. ;)
How about we merge this theme with the (seemingly subsiding) overabundance of pony threads?

"What to do in the event of a Pony apocalypse?"

/thread

Neo10101

Sep 7, 2009
Control over time, then I could stop time and slowly take care of everything, or even go back in time and prevent it if i want to.

Captain_Fantastic

Jun 28, 2011
if i wanted to have as much fun as possible i would choose immunity that i can spread to others. if i wanted pure survival i would go for being a burninator

fire+zombies=dead zombies

Rayne870

Nov 28, 2010
I would take everything Bayonetta has minus the guns on the heels as well I'm not gonna wear bloody heels as a guy. And the thought of summoning traps and demons and such from my epically long beard is just totally nuts!

mitchell271

Sep 3, 2010
telekinesis. any zombie comes near me and i just crush their brain or sever all their limbs. chores become much easier, all bullets that we use i can just pick up and embed them in a zombie and if anyone gets trapped, i can save them.

plus, it's telekinesis, you can fly if you want to by picking yourself up

Davichu

Sep 28, 2010
Dr. Manhatten's powers from watchmen, he can do anything! like when he just casually said hes going to another planet and start a new civilisation, cause like for the lolz!

if not that probably the ability to be made out of, and manipulate light. you could concentrate the light and burn them like ants, get anywhere in less than a second, sustain surviours with food and be awesome as you can become intangable.