Zombie apocalypse, you can only defend yourself with the last weapon you used in a video game!

Dabrainbox

Nov 3, 2011
Mehrunes razor and the Blade of Woe. It would be a bit close-quarters, but I think I'd survive.

Quinadin

Oct 8, 2009
If I get to use Civilization I get a unit of Samurai Warriors. If I have to use Amnesia I get a lantern and my legs... Depending on what I can use I'm either set or doomed.

captainordo

Mar 28, 2009
I think my last weapon was a predator missile. It was either that or it as a MK46 light machine gun. Not bad at all. As long as I have enough ammo.

Marmalade

Mar 23, 2009
Assuming spells count I'm stuck with flames and raise dead. I think I'm gonna be fine.

If they don't count I get a steel battleaxe made in the Skyforge. I'm not sure I can lift that thing... Fuck...

BristolBerserker

Aug 3, 2011
AKS-74u with a Kobra sight, laser sight and foregrip from Battlefield 3. Do I get to use the rest of the engineers kit as well.

L9OBL

Jul 20, 2009
a combination of anti material sniper rifle and a high caliber pistol from Mass effect both with shredder ammo (i can't remember what I used last as i'm usually switching in between them constantly)either way I pre safe

Bloedhoest

Aug 11, 2011
byte4554 said:
Portal gun... stand at the end of a hallway and infinite fall thase sons 'a bitches
Not so handy if you realize that you gotta shoot 'em in the head.

Me on the other hand, I will be wielding a Authority Machine Gun from Rage.

Gutkrusha

Nov 19, 2009
Well, in Terarria, I just used a demonic enchanted boomarang.

Before that I used a heavily enchanted warhammer and the slow time shout on Skyrim.

LetalisK

May 5, 2010
Sweet, I get to defend myself by using Minions!(Overlord) Those little bastards are tough.