Zombie Fun! Open Adventure. (Closed)

goofiegirl2002

Feb 21, 2009
"Pantie raid!" Samii sarcastically exclaimed, referring to Dave's plan.

Hey I apologize for not really posting these past few days, I was at my sister's helping her move. Sorry again!

Ramthundar

Jan 19, 2009
"Haha, indeed Samii." Dave said, making his way back down the stairs.

As Garion walked down the street, King watched with a grim look on his face. Once Garion had stepped far enough past him, he lunged from his hiding spot, claws at the ready.

Captainguy42

Is trapped in a title factory.
May 20, 2009
Bob turned to Rios again.
"Come with me I want you to meet some friends of mine." He grabbed Rios and flew up to the Boss's office with him. He dropped Rios in the Boss's ruined chair.
"Sorry about manhandling you but it would have taken forever if we had to walk, and time is of the essence. Make your self comfortable I'll be back with my friends later."
Bob went to where he ran into Dave.
"Dave, I found a guy who could lead us to a military base that'll have a copter hopefully."
It is currently one o'clock here in Brazil and I have to drive for 6 hours to Rio in the morning, so see you in the morning.

Ramthundar

Jan 19, 2009
"Excellent! It'll be good to have another working brain in our group." Dave said, begining to riffle through the room.
"Just hollar if you find anything." Dave said.

The room should have some neat stuff in it. The Boss was a collector of the best things, and he worked at a high-tech company. So you could find some nice weapons, some drugs that'll help you fight better, maybe some tech to do cool thins. As long as you don't go to wild, have fun!

FeralPhantom

Apr 5, 2009
"Good evening gentlemeeen....."

Yet another odd greeting followed by a low chuckle alerts the group to the reappearance of Daniel, who steps through the door with his hands folded neatly behind his back, wearing a slight smirk on his face.

"I see you had a bit of fun on the roof.......I'm sorry I couldn't join."

Ramthundar

Jan 19, 2009
"Oh, well, perfectly alright..." Dave said, eyeing the odd man. "Wouldn't want you getting hurt, yah know?"

Perfect timing. Your entrance + the post number = win.

FeralPhantom

Apr 5, 2009
I didn't even notice that

Daniel's smirk turned into a big grin as walked to walked into the room an examines the papers in a nearby file cabinet.

"I see there are no.......hard feelings about our previous engagement...."

Daniel trials off as he digs around in a desk drawer, a second later producing a silver and black balisong and mouthing the word 'shiny' before chuckling to himself and pocketing the knife.

Ramthundar

Jan 19, 2009
"Um...yeah. Non taken." Dave muttered, continuing to look around the room. He honestly didn't feel comfortable with Daniel around, especially now with an knife, but there was enough enemies around with out making more.
"So, umm...what were you doing then?" Dave asked, trying to make small talk.

FeralPhantom

Apr 5, 2009
Daniel reached into his back pocket and threw several bloody claws onto the Boss's desk.

"Having some fun of my own......there is always a few stragglers left behind."

Daniel wiped his bloody hand off on the desk and starting rummaging through another drawer.

Ramthundar

Jan 19, 2009
"Ohh...very nice. Thank you. Save us some trouble."
Dave strained to keep his smile on tight.
Oookay...another insanse person. Fun. Let's just get our stuff and go he thought to himself, quickly searching through the room.

I'm heading to bed soon, but I'm going to stop posting here till someone else does. Somehow, I don't think the Dave/Daniel conversation will end well, eh?

terribleyetfun

Jan 9, 2009
mark ignored dave and daniel and started to look around the bosses office he came upon a bust of some random historian and eyed it with curiosity.

"there`s always a secret button with these things" mark thought pushing back the head of the bust but only succeding in knocking over making a loud crashing noise and bringing all eyes on him.

"what it insulted my mother" mark said trying to excuse himself he slowly backed away bumping against a nearby bookcase knocing one of the books out it open upon hitting the ground revealing a big red button in it`s pages.

"oh one of, THOSE secret entrances" mark laughed rolling his eyes, picking up the book he pushed the button and the bookcase immediatly started to move revealing a small room just behind it inside was a collection of weapons and vials along the walls.

"well now would you look at this candy store" mnark laughed walking inside immediatly turning his attention to the vials on the shelf at the back, mark began looking through them with curiosity. "hmmm super hearing,super smell,super...um farts" mark said looking up and down at the vials after about a minute his eyes finally rested on one.

"hey super speed damn a super speedy sniper I could kick so much ass" mark said grabbing the bottle and gulping it down without a second thought nothing happened imediatly but after about ten second mark started to twitch and jerk before finally exploding ang bolting out of the room.

"heyguysIfoundthisreallycoolvialofrandomcrapandnowI`mliketalkingreallyfast" mark speedily said running around the room.

Captainguy42

May 20, 2009
Bob walk into the room and picked up another bottle, he walk out suck out his arm and close-lined Mark. He walked over to Mark and gave him another bottle.
"Super Enunciation, and good job finding the stach."
Bob then walked back into the room.
"Drugs no good, I'm a skeleton, but weapons, weapons are for everybody."
He took a gander at the miriad of high tech weapons, in the midst of them however was an anceint looking katana Bob took it out of it's scabber and held it infront of him, it had several characters written on the handle, As Bob read them out load the sword began to sizzle with bolts of electricity bouncing all over the blade.
" I think I found what I want."

shoimi

Jun 23, 2008
Garion was tackled to the ground but his bullet proof vest protected him from Kings claws. Garion kicked at him aiming for his stomach using all his strength to push kick away.

Ramthundar

Jan 19, 2009
Garion's foot impacted with King's stomach, sending him flying into a nearby building. When the dust settled, he lunged back out, this time spitting up a mass amount of sizzling vomit, aimed at Garion.

Dave took a look at the hidden cabinet that Mark had found. He was good with serums, but perhaps there would be a weapon to suit his style...
"Ahh, here we go." Dave said, lifting up a large hunting knife, blade 7 inches long with a sturdy oak/steel handle. When he pressed a small button on the side of the handle, the blade folded up neatly, sliding into the handle. Another push brought it back.
"Sweet. Okay, I'm good. Everyone else got what they want?" Dave asked.

FeralPhantom

Apr 5, 2009
Daniel walked into the room and without looking grabbed three random vials from the wall,

"I'm done with my shopping, allow to gather my.....other things."

Daniel proceeds to turn on his heels and march out the door whistling Yellow Submarine by The Beatles.

Captainguy42

May 20, 2009
"I`m done." Bob waited next to the desk. His new sword hangin where his scythe used to be.

shoimi

Jun 23, 2008
Garion dropped under it, raising his gun into the air he fired a shot from the gun Bob had given him.

terribleyetfun

Jan 9, 2009
"wait I have`nt found a weapon yet" mark said as he zoomed into the room and searched everywhere until he found a shiny silver automatic sniper rifle it was really high up but mark simply lept up and snatched it and started examining it. "hmmmm the barrel and scope of a sniper rifle, the clip and reload of an automatic rifle and this kickass super shiny paint job damn this gun is cool" mark said as he started looking through the scope as he pointed it at Dave a small display came up of all his personal info"huh I did`nt know sniper rifles could hack into personal databases must be some new feature" mark muttered as he continued to look at Dave's readout through the sniper scope. "hey Dave I did`nt know you were married" mark let out a small chuckle as he put the sniper rifle to his side.

goofiegirl2002

Feb 21, 2009
Samii had ignored all that was going on and searched through the book-shelf. She ran her finger across the spines of the books,"quiet a collection," Samii breathlessly said to herself. Moby Dick, A Study in Scarlet, The Call of the Wild, For Whom the Bell Tolls, The Catcher in the Rye, Samii read in her mind scanning through the books, until her finger came across a notebook spine, out of curiosity Samii removed the notebook and scanned through it. "Hey guys, I think I found something important, it looks like notes to experiments, and what was that Mark?" Samii said, finally realizing what Mark had said.