Zombie Fun! Open Adventure. (Closed)

terribleyetfun

Jan 9, 2009
"oh this sniper scope says Dave was married once does`nt say much else except his date of birth and all that other irrelevant info crap" mark replied as he turned the scope on samii. "well now would you look at that samii you should`nt drink drive you could kill someone or yourself not that it matters now" mark said as he saw a record of samii getting a ticket for drink driving.

Captainguy42

Is trapped in a title factory.
May 20, 2009
" Don't worry about it Samii, there's nothing wrong with drunk driving in my book." Bob said his bone warping into his attempt at a good-natured smile, which just turned out creepy.

" Oh me next!" Bob said exitedly to Mark, he always did love to read his rap-sheet always cheered him up.

Ramthundar

Jan 19, 2009
"A wife? No, I'm a bachelor. I keep my self free. I..." Dave began, but stopped when a memory played through his mind.
The women, the one he remembered in the elevator...her smile, so soft and warm. It always made him so happy. It would brighten his day, even when the Boss was being an ass at work. She always was so kind, both as wife and-
Dave fell to the ground, gripping his head as another scream from the past ripped through his head. The piercing high scream brought stinging tears to his eyes.

He fell to the ground, sobbing quietly.

goofiegirl2002

Feb 21, 2009
Samii walked over to Dave,"You okay there bud?" Samii asked placing a hand on his shoulder. Gosh I can't imagine what this guy is going through.

Gorrister

Apr 17, 2009
<spoiler=Character>Leroy Higgins. Ex-Shakespearean actor, now an undead sentient speaking using mainly grunts.[/spoiler]

terribleyetfun

Jan 9, 2009
"okay bob let`s see what the master of death has on his sheet" mark pointed the scope at bob.
"damn bob you been busy or what says here your responsible for the death of twenty million people and your referenced in several ancient writings and tablets looks like your famous as well" mark laughed as he saw a tablet depicting bob in a flowing black robe swinging a scythe at what looked like peasants.

Captainguy42

May 20, 2009
" Those bastards made me look fat," Bob said as he looked at the tablet in Mark's veiw screen.
Suddenly Bob was overcome by a sudden fit of giddyness, the moment Dave began to cry. A peculiar thing about Bob was the more pain and suffering around him the happier he got, and Dave was just a fountain of suffering at the moment that he was making Bob so happy he was dancing. Suddenly Bob stopped understanding that Dave needed him. He put a hand on Dave's shoulder and in a sincere tone of true friendship he asked, " Dave, what's wrong."

And then Bob exploded into the River Dance.

Gorrister

Apr 17, 2009
Heres hoping I won't bite you.[/spoiler]

Leroy was shuffling aimlessly around the gas station. His head lolled lazily to and fro, the tendons barely hanging on for dear life. Or unlife. Whatever.

He was not having a very good day. Earlier, some punk kid had hit him full force to the face with a baseball bat.

"All because he wouldn't let me eat his goddamn flesh. Wheres the justice? It's not like he was using his thigh anyway!"

He shuffled forward more, his eyeball now droopily sagging out of one of his sockets.

"How long have I been like this for now? It seems like forever...which seems like roughly when I last ate as well."

He moaned miserably and carried on walking, his moans echoing through the alleyways and streets.

Ramthundar

Jan 19, 2009
Dave slowly got up, looking up at the worried faces. He saw Bob doing a little jig, with made him giggle slightly.
"Eh...god. Sorry bout that. It must be more of that...mind control the Boss did. The memory...hit me pretty hard." Dave wheezed, picking himself off the floor. "But you're right Mark, I...I was married. But let's just not ask anymore about it, k?"
Dave saw the sheet of paper that Samii had found. Taken it, he scanned the variables and symbols.
"Hmm, interesting. I think I may know what this is...but we first need to get back to my lab."
Dave made his way out the door, perhaps to quickly. "Let's see if we can pick up Garion on the way."

The Earth Bullet shot from Garion's gun, sending the dense-bullet right at King. He tried to spin, but he was clipped in the leg. The force sent him spinning away, crashing into a nearby building.

Captainguy42

May 20, 2009
Bob stopped dancing as Dave began to feel better. He sighed the kind of sigh you make when your sad the roller coaster is over. At the same time he felt vaguely happy that Dave was feeling better.

That's weird I'm never happy when other people are, unless it's bloodlust, or that warm fuzzy feeling you get after commiting revenge.

" Lead the way Dave my boy, to redder batllefields."

Gorrister

Apr 17, 2009
Leroy shuffled hopelessley futher. A recent explosion had caused him to be thrown against a pylon, and now he was slightly charred, along with having a metal spike through his chest.

Giving up on his quest for food, he settled down and began to recite Shakespeare.

"Good night, good night! Parting is such sweet sorrow. That I shall say good night till it be morrow."

"Mrrrgh...urrrrgh....arrrrr...oooahhh."

Ramthundar

Jan 19, 2009
The group made their way down the stairs, reaching the street with little to no problems.
"Well, first we need to find a ride." Dave said, looking around. "We can check that gas station over there, might be some cars hiding around."

Gorrister

Apr 17, 2009
Leroy suddenly stopped his inner monologue. The scent was near. Flesh, lovely lovely flesh.

"Damn, something sure as hell smells good..."

He stood up, his legs now covered in broken glass, and shuffled back in the direction of the gas station.

Ramthundar

Jan 19, 2009
As the group arrived at the gas station, Dave began looking around.
"Any vehicle will do, though a large size is prefered. I should be able to hot wire it."
Dave suddenly heard some noises coming towards the gas station. Motioning the group to stop, he slowly crept towards the sound.

maddawg IAJI

I prefer the term "Zomguard"
Feb 12, 2009
As the group moved closer they could easily recognize the sound as crying. Dave moved in and looked through the windows but could not see anything. He turned on his flashlight and shined it through the window.

The building was completly wrecked inside. Most likly due to the rush for supplies in the waking of the apocalypse.

Dave did a quick scan of the room and noticed a girl sitting in the middle of the room.

"What in the-" Said Dave

The girl began growling and glared at Dave. It stood up slowly and began yelling. Eventually it let out a large scream before sprinting toward the window.

"OH FUCK!!"Said Dave running for his life.

"Ha Dave startled the witch."Said Leroy.

Hello there I am Maddawg. Before you ask I do have permisson from Ram to be here alright. I have just been putting off posting becuase I could not think of a way to post my entrance. Eventually I decided that I should at least introduce myself in a post and well....Ram just set up a scene I couldn't refuse. Do note that I will not be the witch but I will appear later on once I can decide on a character.

musicman3775

Jun 15, 2009
Hidden in the background, a girl also looks on as the events unfold...She wonders when the right time will be when she makes her presence know...maybe now would not be the right time as the group looks like they are dealing with a witch that looks like its not in the best of moods...Entrance will have to wait till more info can be gathered on the group...

She goes back in hidding waitting for the right moment.

shoimi

Jun 23, 2008
Garion smiled, "Well grunt is that all you can take? or are you able to continue?"

Captainguy42

May 20, 2009
" DIE!" Bob swung with his sword at the witch, who recieved a large gash but continued now focusing on Bob. It swung wildly and Bob was moving the sword as fast as he could to parry.

" KILL IT! KILL IT! KILL IT!"

Welcome new people! And nice L4D reference.

To the uninitiated a witch is a type of special infected from L4D. She sits in her emo corner until she gets disturbed then rips the guts out of whoever disturbs her.