Sneed's SeednFeed

Elite Member
Apr 10, 2020
Country
Azerbaijan
I mean there was the bikelock bandit

Also there was the flag beating lot

That's just the easy ones to point to
The bikelock bandit, who notably went in and out without any coordination with the crowd, (edgelords are rife in riots, like the Molotovers, who always dip in and then quickly out by themselves like Clanton here did) and some people tussling over a flag (in medias res) after which someone falls over and is left alone. Amazing smoking gun there to compare to police firing people whilst sitting out on their porches and assaulting journalists when it comes to who could have been the hammer man.

lil devils x

🐐More Lego Goats Please!🐐
Legacy
May 1, 2020
Country
🐐USA🐐
Oh sure. Don't stop the person going round smashing windows it could harm people on the ground.

Really doesn't sound like they're behind some of it lol

AntiFA aren't all the footsoldier ones you see in helmets etc. Often there's far more organisation to it.
Who didn't try to stop him? That is exactly what the people there did and the police STILL used it as an excuse to attack the protesters. Those foot soldiers of antifa are perfectly capable of organization as well FYI, I have seen a good amount of journalist documented footage of this to fully understand they can be extremely organized. You don't have to look like a cop playing dressup to be an organizer. Lmao. Antifa shows up with the milk and puts themselves between the cops and the protesters. They are often the ones that will pick up and throw tear gas back at the cops,, along with a brick or two. They are also often the first ones dumping milk on victims of tear gas and burns from the police. Sure, Antifa has done their share of damage, but there are plenty of other organizations who have done far more. Them being an easy scapegoat still does not mean that guy had anything to do with them and we have Zero evidence to suggest they did. Antifa isn't the one who run from anti racism protesters. LOL. They would be the ones telling the protester why they should be even more pissed.
Oh and if you claim what did they do to stop umbrella guy? As much as you did. Does that mean you are responsible as well? Yea....

Reactions: Sneed's SeednFeed

lil devils x

Legacy
May 1, 2020
Country
🐐USA🐐
The bikelock bandit, who notably went in and out without any coordination with the crowd, (edgelords are rife in riots, like the Molotovers, who always dip in and then quickly out by themselves like Clanton here did) and some people tussling over a flag (in medias res) after which someone falls over and is left alone. Amazing smoking gun there to compare to police firing people whilst sitting out on their porches and assaulting journalists when it comes to who could have been the hammer man.
Lmao right.. Now everyone wearing black is antifa.

Seanchaidh

Elite Member
Legacy
Mar 21, 2009
Country
United States of America
It's not strange to suspect antifa of inciting violence. I don't think you need to go further than this thread to find some more communist-leaning individuals suggesting that burning down businesses is an effective tactic for change.
Maybe don't equate violence toward human beings with property destruction.

CM156

Resident Reactionary
Legacy
May 6, 2020
Country
United States
@CM156 I'm interested in a legal question, if you come by.

The justification for kneeling on Floyd seems to be that he resisted arrest by not entering the squad car. Floyd had been falling down, panting, and panickly claiming to be claustrophobic. With the report that he had underlying health issues, I think he may have begun to have a heart attack while in cuffs, and begun panicking.

If that were the case and Floyd could be said to have been under duress, would his noncooperation still have been resisting arrest? And if he'd died of a heart attack and the knee hadn't actually been restraining his breathing to the point of strangulation (which I always felt was iffy, people who truly can't breathe cannot say so), does that change the charges from 3rd degree murder and manslaughter to criminal negligence or something? Or even remove them entirely, given a Supreme Court verdict from 2005 I heard about which states that police are not legally required to protect and save anyone?
For ethical reasons, I need to point out that none of my posts should be taken as legal advice.

As for your question: I'm afraid I don't know the answer. I work in a boring, administrative law position, which is just what I want. But it has nothing to do with criminal law.

Each state has different statutes, so it would depend on how they define the various degrees of murder.

Sneed's SeednFeed

Elite Member
Apr 10, 2020
Country
Azerbaijan
Lmao right.. Now everyone wearing black is antifa.
Oh I know Clanton was found to be associated with antifascist groups after the police raided his home. It's just that being associated doesn't mean that you don't get excluded or berated for being an edgelord within these groups, or that if were to happen, that it would be made public.

Been to enough planning meetings and protests to know that some people can just tag along, and that some people who come along for everything can still be chastised and excluded only after-the-fact. Such is the nature of amorphous organisations built on anonymity and not talking to the media, the policing happens behind the scenes.

Knew one dude in a local party who was very boisterous and open about confronting far righters, but would also threaten people within the group with a knife for disagreeing with him. People stopped inviting him to shit when that became clear and strated threatening him to fuck off. Last I heard he's still roaming around picking fights with fash by himself.

Houseman

Mad Hatter Meme Machine.
Legacy
Apr 4, 2020
Oh I know Clanton was found to be associated with antifascist groups after the police raided his home. It's just that being associated doesn't mean that you don't get excluded or berated for being an edgelord within these groups, or that if were to happen, that it would be made public.

Been to enough planning meetings and protests to know that some people can just tag along, and that some people who come along for everything can still be chastised and excluded only after-the-fact. Such is the nature of amorphous organisations built on anonymity and not talking to the media, the policing happens behind the scenes.
So is there an actual threshold and actual requirements that make it clear who is or who isn't a member? Because otherwise, it just sounds like a No True Scotsman.

Revnak

We must imagine Sisyphus horny
Legacy
May 25, 2020
Country
USA
Well, this could’ve murdered hundreds.

lil devils x

Legacy
May 1, 2020
Country
🐐USA🐐

Knew one dude in a local party who was very boisterous and open about confronting far righters, but would also threaten people within the group with a knife for disagreeing with him. People stopped inviting him to shit when that became clear and strated threatening him to fuck off. Last I heard he's still roaming around picking fights with fash by himself.
Those guys exist everywhere. It is like trying to blame all Christian's for the one idiot telling people black people can't go to heaven. I am not aware of any antifa groups that work against anti racism protesters instead of with them however. Usually the jerks like you describe put themselves front n center, not hide and run away.

lil devils x

Legacy
May 1, 2020
Country
🐐USA🐐
So is there an actual threshold and actual requirements that make it clear who is or who isn't a member? Because otherwise, it just sounds like a No True Scotsman.
No, but when there is zero evidence that he had anything to do with antifa and plenty showing he doesn't fit the build, it is like trying to put the square peg into the round hole because it would fit your agenda for it to work rather than actually trying to find answers here. He has as much chance of being antifa as you do and as much evidence to suggest such.

Sneed's SeednFeed

Elite Member
Apr 10, 2020
Country
Azerbaijan
You're talking about groups that are organised locally and are subject to their own specific organisational tendencies. Antifa are not a monolith. I know of orgs that are countered by other orgs for being violent. I've been in situations where people police who is and who isn't part of a demo, and if people think someone could cause shit. You don't get some card or anything, you go to planning meetings, which are usually word of mouth, and if people there think you're cool, then that's the vetting process that you get. There's no formal membership and if people think you're only there to stir up shit you will be swiftly excluded, from my experience. Antifa function on the idea that there's general solidarity in the protest, and that anyone is welcome to join into the bloc, but they are, to a fault, expecting that malicious agents hoping to undermine them won't do it out of intimidation.

The key point to drive home is that antifa is not a monolith, it's a loose methodology of organisation where every group is independent. They're not chapters run by a super-group. They're amorphous by nature, and that can include all the way up to what happens in the moment. To bring this back to hammerman, it's not impossible that he's antifa, but it's highly improbable considering how he went in by himself, and refused to do anything with protestors, even edgelords would go around passing bricks or yelling at people to join in (if they for some reason would want to attack an autozone). If he identifies as such, without there being any evidence to tie him to a group, then it's about as useful as saying that he representes the Soviet Red Army for all the difference it makes.

Sneed's SeednFeed

Elite Member
Apr 10, 2020
Country
Azerbaijan
I am not aware of any antifa groups that work against anti racism protesters instead of with them however. Usually the jerks like you describe put themselves front n center, not hide and run away.
Yeah I mean that's another thing, if this guy was some 'Propaganda of The Deed' type then going in by himself like that is still weird. Those people are usually convinced in the spontaneity of mass action, yet this dude walks up, gets angry, stumbles around and walks away, shunning everyone who runs up to him.

tippy2k2

Beloved Tyrant
Legacy
Mar 15, 2008
Well, this could’ve murdered hundreds.
It's hard to tell what went down. That highway (and most others that allow you into downtown Minneapolis and St Paul) is currently closed so how did the tanker truck get on there? Was it just a bunch of comical fuck ups (the truck driver did stop so you'd think if he was trying to attack people, he'd swerve more into the crowds and not have stopped in the middle of the crowd).

This is Internet Rumor right now so don't take anything here as gospel but evidently the truck driver was firing something into the crowd and people think that the guy meant to light his truck on fire (basically creating a giant IED).

I really hope this was just a bunch of comical fuck-ups by everyone involved but a lot of unexplained questions about what in the hell just happened

EDIT: They're saying the Police Scanners are saying that the tanker is empty, though that is just on Twitter, the News says they don't know yet

EDIT 2.0: The trucker driver has been arrested

EDIT 3.0: Somehow, no one was seriously injured

Last edited:

MrCalavera

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 30, 2020
Country
Poland
2 questions regarding that video.

1) what's with the masks when it's their own home if they're all obeying Lockdown rules?

2) Why does the video end seemingly with them opening the door again having been told to get inside?
1) Cause they might've been outside, during this pandemic, and came back house once they saw stormtroopers marching in?
2) To check if it's safe to come out, after cops shoot at them, filming from their own porch?

It's not great form on the police but something smells off here.
That's probably smoke, or tear gas.

Or maybe it was an Antifa Studios set up. Fully equipped cops, humvee, gas grenades and all. You tell me.

Last edited:

MrCalavera

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 30, 2020
Country
Poland
No.
As far as i'm aware "Antifa" is a loose cluster of groups of people, that come together, to stand up against fascists/cops/predatory capitalists, you ask em, down on the streets, and disperse shortly after. Their tactics aren't uniform, and their views, outside opposing unifying enemy, aren't either. Which comes with a very broad group of left-wing oriented people, with anarchistic bend(atleast that's how it looks to an outsider).
There's no CEO of Antifa, no club cards, no single spokesperson. They're not really different from a twitter hashtag in that manner, maybe better organized.

lil devils x

Legacy
May 1, 2020
Country
🐐USA🐐
It's hard to tell what went down. That highway (and most others that allow you into downtown Minneapolis and St Paul) is currently closed so how did the tanker truck get on there? Was it just a bunch of comical fuck ups (the truck driver did stop so you'd think if he was trying to attack people, he'd swerve more into the crowds and not have stopped in the middle of the crowd).

This is Internet Rumor right now so don't take anything here as gospel but evidently the truck driver was firing something into the crowd and people think that the guy meant to light his truck on fire (basically creating a giant IED).

I really hope this was just a bunch of comical fuck-ups by everyone involved but a lot of unexplained questions about what in the hell just happened

EDIT: They're saying the Police Scanners are saying that the tanker is empty, though that is just on Twitter, the News says they don't know yet
I can't imagine how the tanker got down there without intentionally doing so. Usually that would required maneuvering around barricades or driving over cones. I am going to have a hard time believing he made it that far unintentionally, and if that is the case he should lose his commercial license because he would be unfit to drive a tanker at all.

tippy2k2

Beloved Tyrant
Legacy
Mar 15, 2008
I can't imagine how the tanker got down there without intentionally doing so. Usually that would required maneuvering around barricades or driving over cones. I am going to have a hard time believing he made it that far unintentionally, and if that is the case he should lose his commercial license because he would be unfit to drive a tanker at all.

This is an image that is showing up on Twitter when the truck got into the area. Shady as fuck at the very best. Seems REALLY hard to believe that no one tried to stop the truck or tell him that the highway bridge was closed...

EDIT: The Tweet seems to have been deleted (or for whatever reason, it is not there anymore). I had the image saved

Attachments

Last edited:

lil devils x

Legacy
May 1, 2020
Country
🐐USA🐐

This is an image that is showing up on Twitter when the truck got into the area. Shady as fuck at the very best. Seems REALLY hard to believe that no one tried to stop the truck or tell him that the highway bridge was closed...
Yea and what about before he got that far as well? You know as well as I do they have a ton more stuff before that point telling the guy the road is closed, and why would he keep going seeing that in the road in the first place and having the highway completely empty during rush hour??? It isn't like he would be oblivious to the protests going on. He could have been enraged about the protesters but then didn't know what to do when he got there in the moment of it all. Who knows what they are thinking to do something that stupid in the first place.

Revnak

We must imagine Sisyphus horny
Legacy
May 25, 2020
Country
USA
Yea and what about before he got that far as well? You know as well as I do they have a ton more stuff before that point telling the guy the road is closed, and why would he keep going seeing that in the road in the first place and having the highway completely empty during rush hour??? It isn't like he would be oblivious to the protests going on. He could have been enraged about the protesters but then didn't know what to do when he got there in the moment of it all. Who knows what they are thinking to do something that stupid in the first place.
Lotta people, including Minnesota politicians, saying he had a confederate flag and other racist iconography. Dude clearly had some intentions.

Status
Not open for further replies.