National Guard called into Minneapolis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Houseman

Mad Hatter Meme Machine.
Legacy
Apr 4, 2020
Short version: she's a schemer. She's a sellout that does care for anyone, but her self or pleasing racists conversatives. The definition of a b@tch in a boxstand.
Okay, but how is she a phony, though? That's what you called her.
Seems like you're just name-calling because you disagree with her conservative opinions.

tstorm823

Elite Member
Legacy
Aug 4, 2011
Country
USA
So, the police department they’re disbanding has been slashing the tires of medical workers, destroying street clinics, shooting people in the face with rubber bullets, etc, and rather than believing that maybe it’s time to fundamentally rethink how Minneapolis does criminal justice y’all just wanna argue with anarchist ideologues who aren’t even in this thread?
Do you agree with the concept of police reform? If not, I'm talking about you.

Revnak

We must imagine Sisyphus horny
Legacy
May 25, 2020
Country
USA
Do you agree with the concept of police reform? If not, I'm talking about you.
The Sphinx’s riddle may confound you, good sir, but I am above such feeble minded jestery.

Revnak

Legacy
May 25, 2020
Country
USA
Do you think police reform is a proper solution?
What is language but a collection of illusions through which we pretend at sharing an experience? Communication is ultimately a farce, and yet so much of human endeavor, and in fact our very evolution, is built around it. Truly, reality is absurd.

tstorm823

Elite Member
Legacy
Aug 4, 2011
Country
USA
What is language but a collection of illusions through which we pretend at sharing an experience? Communication is ultimately a farce, and yet so much of human endeavor, and in fact our very evolution, is built around it. Truly, reality is absurd.
Every non-answer you give is more confirmation that you are exactly the person you're pretending doesn't exist.

Reactions: Dwarvenhobble

Revnak

Legacy
May 25, 2020
Country
USA
Not in a vacuum, but given the list of assumptions required for your words to have meaning, you have thoroughly condemned yourself.
A perfect vacuum is purely hypothetical, even in the void of space one has to account for encountering matter, despite how sparse it is.

Dwarvenhobble

Is on the Gin
May 26, 2020
@Houseman, I know you have a habbit of being a contranian. So read my lips: do not give a shit. Your problem, not mine.
You were the one who brought up the thing though and seems to want him to understand so the onus is on you unless you'd like to withdraw the point.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
You were the one who brought up the thing though and seems to want him to understand so the onus is on you unless you'd like to withdraw the point.
No, I ain't withdrawing shit. He could see my point by watching the video and reading the article I posted. But if I to be blunt, whatever. Candace Owen was once on the Democrats "side" and would shit talk on Trump. Only to drink some of that koolaid and suck the Trump dick with cash to go on the others side. Except she does not care for either, knows she is being used by Trump and his administration, and only cares about abusing situation of an unarmed black man to make some money. By discrediting and victim blaming. That makes a grifter, a scheme, and even worse, as she'll spout any bullshit as long as the price is right. A true b#tch box stand and parasite. Another Uncle Ruckus. She don't care about her own race, she don't about us, and she sure as fuck don't give rats ass about you, me, this forum, or America. Her only care is for status and money for the shallowest of reason. History will not be kind to her, and it is already starting to show. If you or Houseman, don't get that, than I have nothing left to say. Don't turn blind eye/oblivious to people who are fakes or act like they care for the sake of convenience (corporate assholes especially). Jim Sterling talked about this earlier today.

And speaking of assholes, fuck the NFL for their fake ass apology and not admitting their wrongs to Kapernick. It's mentioned in the Double Toasted videos of the previous post with article link.

Watch out for phonies trying to gaslight or victim blame the victims. Candance Owens is not to be trusted. Do not let a black person in power full you. It does not mean their on the side of those victimized or abused.

Houseman

Mad Hatter Meme Machine.
Legacy
Apr 4, 2020
and only cares about abusing situation of an unarmed black man to make some money
How does she make money off this? The GoFundMe was for a cafe that she had no stake in.

By the way, here's her video that the business owner agreed with, which caused his employees to quit and people to boycott the cafe in question. Hence why the GoFundMe exists:

Her key points:
- It's fashionable for black Americans to "martyr their criminals"
- George Floyd has a long rap sheet, including armed robbery of a pregnant woman.
- He's not a hero, he's not MLK. Please don't put him on shirts.
- There is no racially targeted police brutality against black Americans
- It's just an election narrative.
- Riots are harming black communities

Last edited:

Revnak

Legacy
May 25, 2020
Country
USA

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
How does she make money off this? The GoFundMe was for a cafe that she had no stake in.
Owen can still be used as a mouthpiece, and she still on Trumps payroll. Only one part of her supply was cut off. A big blow yes, but as long as you she keep singing what they wanna hear to her slave master(s), the green will keep flowing. The good thing is people are aware she is just another snake in the grass profiting off another person's unjustified murder. And thank you for reading the article (assuming you just did not read the headline only that is).

Status
Not open for further replies.