Funny events in anti-woke world

Gergar12

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 24, 2020
Country
United States

Damn Biden is being needless brutal towards Haitians to appease republicans.

Gergar12

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 24, 2020
Country
United States
Oh, and AOC and Jamal Bowman are getting re-districted in New York because young people in New York didn't file their census papers; ensuring New York loses a house seat to republicans in Texas and other states.

So that sucks.

Dwarvenhobble

Is on the Gin
May 26, 2020
Oh, and AOC and Jamal Bowman are getting re-districted in New York because young people in New York didn't file their census papers; ensuring New York loses a house seat to republicans in Texas and other states.

So that sucks.
Blame De Blasio, dude made it so new York was not the place anyone who could afford to would want to be during this pandemic.

Trunkage

Nascent Orca
Legacy
Jun 21, 2012
Brisbane
So... that Nicki Minaj swollen testicle tweet that I said was covering up the court case of her partner.... well here's an update

Timestamp 3.50

So, I was slightly incorrect. This wasn't just about the courts trying to force the sex offender registry on Minaj's partner. It was about allegations of Nicki and her partner trying to bribe, blackmail and treaten the rape victim into silence.

If true, Minaj is an actual shithead

Bob_McMillan

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2014
Country
Philippines
So... that Nicki Minaj swollen testicle tweet that I said was covering up the court case of her partner.... well here's an update

Timestamp 3.50

So, I was slightly incorrect. This wasn't just about the courts trying to force the sex offender registry on Minaj's partner. It was about allegations of Nicki and her partner trying to bribe, blackmail and treaten the rape victim into silence.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if it was true. Especially with how Minaj herself talks about the situation. This is exactly the kind of thing that cancel culture is supposed to be for, because no way will this get the attention it deserves.

EDIT: Apparently her husband was also convicted for killing a guy. Minaj gonna to try to get that recanted too?

Last edited:
Reactions: BrawlMan

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America

Timestamp 3.50

And now I hate Nicki Minaj even more now. Go to hell you biatch! May you suffer a thousand stabbings in the vagina when you get there.

Trunkage

Nascent Orca
Legacy
Jun 21, 2012
Brisbane
I think there's enough about Minaj available to know she's definitely a shithead before now: this would be merely the latest and worst.
I thought she was just bad at choosing partners. I didn't know she was involved in trying to cover up crime by doing her own

But then, I spent more time thinking about Minaj in the last week than the rest of my life.

Trunkage

Nascent Orca
Legacy
Jun 21, 2012
Brisbane

XsjadoBlayde

~it ends here~
Apr 29, 2020
I'm each Biden? But I don't want to be Hunter.

How many times has she tried to impeach Biden now?
Not sure, but this won't be the last attempt either. I've a funny feeling she and the others never knew impeachment existed till Trump got one, now she's like an angry psycho kid who's found a gun for the first time, with the way they're firing them off whenever they can now.

Casual Shinji

Should've gone before we left.
Legacy
Jul 18, 2009

The Rogue Wolf

Stealthy Carnivore
Legacy
Nov 25, 2007
Stalking the Digital Tundra

Dalisclock

Making lemons combustible again
Legacy
Escapist +
Feb 9, 2008
A Barrel In the Marketplace
Country
Eagleland
No way

Omfg

I'm not aware of that particular verb. Does it mean "To scratch at your scalp"? Because that's really weird, Lauren.

Either that or a Congressperson doesn't fucking know how spellcheck works.

Seriously, I should run my cats against her and MTG for their seats. Said cats once lost a 2 on 1 fight against a tiny spider but that still makes them more qualified to hold public office then either of them.

Last edited: