Funny events in anti-woke world

Kwak

Elite Member
Sep 11, 2014
Country
So Trump controls the weather at present (Country is in the middle of a storm)?
Or Trump is to blame for China screwing up with Coronavirus?
Trump is to blame for WHO trusting China so much over others?
The world was always going to end under our system, and it is still doing so - there was however a small hope for sanity and a communal vision of humanity to prevail. Trump ended that by doubling down on insular self-interest, and proving how politically popular appealing to the stupidest instincts of a population can be, ensuring the next decade of politics will be run on the same model, the decade that was our last chance to change course.

Reactions: BrawlMan

Dwarvenhobble

Is on the Gin
May 26, 2020
When exactly did TERFs do that?

Like, the 80s lesbian feminist TERFs don't give a single, tiny shit what happens to straight women. As far as they're concerned, straight women are filthy little traitors who deserve everything they get and probably enjoy being raped anyway.

The mumsnet TERFs probably don't know what anime titties are because they're middle aged rich white women who think they've abolished gender by wearing jeans on the school run. They're just mad because they caught little Timmy or Tarquin or Mungo or whatever their awful child is called trying on a dress that one time.

The right-wing concern trolls certainly don't fucking care.

Well, TERFs forgot that too, so it's pretty accurate.
You know they can still be there for stuff and people might not realise or notice them because they're not enacting the TE part the entire time right?

Like part of their whole argument is protection of women normally so them turning up to stuff about protecting women when it's not specifically involving Trans people is entirely possible and likely.

Dwarvenhobble

Is on the Gin
May 26, 2020
The world was always going to end under our system, and it is still doing so - there was however a small hope for sanity and a communal vision of humanity to prevail. Trump ended that by doubling down on insular self-interest, and proving how politically popular appealing to the stupidest instincts of a population can be, ensuring the next decade of politics will be run on the same model, the decade that was our last chance to change course.
But the Happy clappy unity model just wasn't working anyway. It was an illusions for the most part being used to basically brain drain other countries or take advantage of people from them to do certain jobs in countries while depleting that countries own workforce and the kind of people needed to improve and advance less well off countries.

It was the big wealthy companies taking advantage of the smaller ones and selling it as a glorious vision where the massive corporation can save $0.50 per product production costs to in the end funnel that wealth to a few wealthy owners.

Trunkage

Nascent Orca
Legacy
Jun 21, 2012
Brisbane
This is a couple of days old. But... Iversen now tripling down so... here is some nonsense.

Here's a fun quote:

'Showing Crumbley as this innocent looking angelic white kid is intended to stoke fear.'

Also, her definition of terrorism is accurate. It very much aligns with the events of that day... and then she decides that tis event definitely couldn't have caused terror. Because... logic?

Dwarvenhobble

Is on the Gin
May 26, 2020
The Cuomo's have been talking about how they've been cancelled and that they might start up a show together
The weird thing is Chris Cuomo was only fired after allegations of sexual harassment were made against him allegedly. So dubious journalistic ethics and abusing his position along with trying to media coach his brother to play the media and possibly interfering with other colleagues enquiries wasn't what caused him to be fired as CNN knew or should have known about his antics anyway up to that point.

XsjadoBlayde

~it ends here~
Apr 29, 2020

American politics. That is a literal demon snarl she got, evangelicals really love this stuff, huh? Not sure who to feel sorry for the most. Definitely not the kid on the right at least.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
This is a couple of days old. But... Iversen now tripling down so... here is some nonsense.

Here's a fun quote:

'Showing Crumbley as this innocent looking angelic white kid is intended to stoke fear.'

Also, her definition of terrorism is accurate. It very much aligns with the events of that day... and then she decides that tis event definitely couldn't have caused terror. Because... logic?
For idiotic biatches like her and others, I present this clip.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Now Pat and Woolie have found out that they got stupid anti-vaxx conspiracy theorists in one of their old LP videos that involved a David Cage game.

Last edited:
Reactions: XsjadoBlayde

Casual Shinji

Should've gone before we left.
Legacy
Jul 18, 2009
Not sure who to feel sorry for the most. Definitely not the kid on the right at least.
I... think they're all on the right. ;) Honestly I feel sorry for that christmas tree. You can just tell he'd rather be anywhere else.

This really shows the difference between people who own guns, and people who seemingly want to shove them up their own ass. Similar to how I don't think Chris Pratt is a fucking weirdo for hunting his own meat, he's a fucking weirdo for posting about it like it's a religious experience.

Trunkage

Nascent Orca
Legacy
Jun 21, 2012
Brisbane
The weird thing is Chris Cuomo was only fired after allegations of sexual harassment were made against him allegedly. So dubious journalistic ethics and abusing his position along with trying to media coach his brother to play the media and possibly interfering with other colleagues enquiries wasn't what caused him to be fired as CNN knew or should have known about his antics anyway up to that point.
I wouldn't call that weird

I call par for the course for CNN

Hades

Elite Member
Mar 8, 2013
Country
The Netherlands
No just that he's the Devil incarnate and would start WW3 and lead to the earth being destroyed if he got in office
Is there anything to suggest the negative reaction to Trump wasn't richly deserved? He had a long documented history of corruption, his stances to minorities were always hostile at best and he broke all sorts of political and ethical norms on the campaign trail. And most predictions of how terrible he became as president proved entirely accurate.

Or Trump is to blame for China screwing up with Coronavirus?
No but he's to blame the for US screwing up with Coronavirus.

Dwarvenhobble

Is on the Gin
May 26, 2020
Is there anything to suggest the negative reaction to Trump wasn't richly deserved? He had a long documented history of corruption, his stances to minorities were always hostile at best and he broke all sorts of political and ethical norms on the campaign trail. And most predictions of how terrible he became as president proved entirely accurate.
Point to the present state of things

Really you prefer this to Trump?

No but he's to blame the for US screwing up with Coronavirus.
How? Do you think it wouldn't have made it in at all?
This seems to be an argument in many countries and yet it got in everywhere with any real travel links and places it didn't initially hit much it came back and hit twice as hard later.

Gergar12

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 24, 2020
Country
United States

Everyone including me assumed it would be China, but nope it's Putin's Russia that will start a war against NATO interests.

Putin and Xi's calculus is the same. My country's declining demographics, and possibly economics means it's a use it or loses it situation. If I don't invade Ukraine, Tawian, I won't be able to in the future.

But no one wants to actually fix their demographic problems, it's just well I may as well start a war.