Dalisclock

Making lemons combustible again
Legacy
Escapist +
Feb 9, 2008
A Barrel In the Marketplace
Country
Eagleland
ME2/3 MP was pretty decent, wouldn't be worth getting as a stand alone game but as a included multiplayer mode it really wasn't bad. I'd rather they used the resource to make the main game better, but ME2/3 didn't need more resource, it needed good writers.
Good writers and better direction for sure. ME2 wasted a lot of time on it's stupid collectors plot that doesn't really go anywhere and ME3 started from behind....and well, didn't really ever catch up.

Reactions: meiam

Bob_McMillan

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2014
Country
Philippines

If there's one word to describe Battlefield 2042, it's "embarrassing". Just a nonstop train of fuckups and new lows for the franchise. If EA didn't already own Apex, I think they'd be going crazy over how they don't have an FPS competitor anymore.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America

FakeSympathy

Elite Member
Legacy
Jun 8, 2015
Country
US

You know what? I’m done calling out on this guy’s bs. At this point, i just want him to get out of the industry and fade into obscurity like Don Mattrick

Reactions: BrawlMan

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America

That's weird piece of news to get out.

hanselthecaretaker

My flask is half full
Legacy
Nov 18, 2010

You know what? I’m done calling out on this guy’s bs. At this point, i just want him to get out of the industry and fade into obscurity like Don Mattrick
If it takes over a third of a billion dollars (seriously business folks WTF… after all his BS he’s practically a CRIMINAL who should be INDICTED), then so be it I guess, as long as he disappears.

hanselthecaretaker

My flask is half full
Legacy
Nov 18, 2010

That's weird piece of news to get out.

NFTs really remind me of spam mail and the lottery rolled into one. If there ever was an appropriate need for a gatekeeper, it would be in cases like these to prevent human stupidity from running rampant.

Reactions: BrawlMan

FakeSympathy

Elite Member
Legacy
Jun 8, 2015
Country
US

A new ip from Blizzard while everything else is happening?

WTF even is going on anymore?

FakeSympathy

Elite Member
Legacy
Jun 8, 2015
Country
US

Three new StarWars games! Here’s hoping that FPS game won’t involve jedi/sith or force business

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America

Three new StarWars games! Here’s hoping that FPS game won’t involve jedi/sith or force business
I'm hoping that the Fallen Order sequel ditches the Dark Souls mechanics.

Also, Jedi and Sith....Are...Star Wars......

Hahahahaha!