The “WTF?!” Thread

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
It's quite possibly the funniest thing Games Workshop has ever done
Pity, because they used to be about quirky/dark humour and unsubtle political commentary. 40ks first ever name joke character (who is still going strong today) was a mangled version of "Margaret Thatcher".

The Rogue Wolf

Stealthy Carnivore
Legacy
Nov 25, 2007
Stalking the Digital Tundra
I have a Karen story from long before anyone thought up the term: When I was working at a large pet-supply company, a customer demanded to see my manager. Why? Because I wouldn't give her veterinary advice. At no point have I ever been a trained vet; we had an in-store vet's office that was open and staffed with a licensed vet, not fifty feet away. But she demanded that I give medical advice for her dog because, in her words, "you were trained so you should know everything".

Fucking Karens.

Gordon_4

The Big Engine
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
Australia
I have a Karen story from long before anyone thought up the term: When I was working at a large pet-supply company, a customer demanded to see my manager. Why? Because I wouldn't give her veterinary advice. At no point have I ever been a trained vet; we had an in-store vet's office that was open and staffed with a licensed vet, not fifty feet away. But she demanded that I give medical advice for her dog because, in her words, "you were trained so you should know everything".

Fucking Karens.
I feel so sorry for Power Girl these days.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America

RhombusHatesYou

Surreal Estate Agent
Mar 21, 2010
Between There and There.
Country
The Wide, Brown One.
I’ve been looking at houses as a buyer on and off for the past four years. And that is without a doubt the DUMBEST one I’ve ever seen.
If anyone looking to buy that wasn't thinking "and first thing is to knock half these fucking walls out" they're certi-fucking-fiable. You'd never get to take a peaceful shit unless you hiked to the ensuite.