Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
Last edited:
Reactions: XsjadoBlayde

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
I have so many thoughts. Explosive diarrhea. Fire in the hole! The trick is going off before the bomb does. Also, is this why they're called Boomers?
This happens surprisingly often. And, although artillery shells aren't designed as sex toys (you want a a flared base to stop it getting stuck, everyone knows that), wonder how many people are able to use them "safely" and not end up in hospital.

RhombusHatesYou

Surreal Estate Agent
Mar 21, 2010
Between There and There.
Country
The Wide, Brown One.
This happens surprisingly often. And, although artillery shells aren't designed as sex toys (you want a a flared base to stop it getting stuck, everyone knows that), wonder how many people are able to use them "safely" and not end up in hospital.
I refer you to one of my posts in the Out of Context Quotes thread:
"After a couple of years working ER you stop finding humour in people having weird stuff wedged in their arses, and that's the real tragedy."
If people are ever curious about the range of objects people have managed to get stuck inside them, start drinking with nurses that a few years experience in ERs. They have stories... many, many stories.

Reactions: BrawlMan

Specter Von Baren

Annoying Green Gadfly
Legacy
Aug 25, 2013
I don't know, send help!
Country
USA
I refer you to one of my posts in the Out of Context Quotes thread:

If people are ever curious about the range of objects people have managed to get stuck inside them, start drinking with nurses that a few years experience in ERs. They have stories... many, many stories.
I have a brother-in-law who's an ER nurse. I'll ask him next time I see him.

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010

hanselthecaretaker

My flask is half full
Legacy
Nov 18, 2010

The cool thing is, kinetic sand is a thing now. It’s actually both figuratively and literally cool too.

Last edited:
Reactions: gorfias

The Rogue Wolf

Stealthy Carnivore
Legacy
Nov 25, 2007
Stalking the Digital Tundra
So here's a personal one: I work from home, and today while I was working, my doorbell rang. At the door I found a woman who appeared to be in her 60s, who immediately set a foot on the doorstep as if she was going to just walk right in. The following conversation ensued:

"Aren't you going to let me in?"
"No, I don't know who you are."
"Don't you trust me?"
"No, I don't know who you are, I don't trust you."
"Don't you remember my profile on (something mumbled)?"
"Do you want sex? The best you've ever got?"
"No, I don't think I want that right now, sorry. Goodbye." (closes door)

A friend of mine with whom I shared this occurrence figured that she probably had the wrong address- which makes sense, because there's one of my neighbors who I could see totally jumping on that offer.

Xprimentyl

Made you look...
Legacy
Aug 13, 2011
Plano, TX
Country
United States
So here's a personal one: I work from home, and today while I was working, my doorbell rang. At the door I found a woman who appeared to be in her 60s, who immediately set a foot on the doorstep as if she was going to just walk right in. The following conversation ensued:

"Don't you trust me?"

A friend of mine with whom I shared this occurrence figured that she probably had the wrong address- which makes sense, because there's one of my neighbors who I could see totally jumping on that offer.
Mm-hmm, "a neighbor." What, her profile pic was dishonest? Kinky devil...

hanselthecaretaker

My flask is half full
Legacy
Nov 18, 2010

"Don't you trust me?"

Idk why my mind was fixed on her being a delivery person. Well, I guess she was delivering (or at least attempting to deliver) sex. Wolf was not hungry for that aged beef though!

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
Yes, that is stupidity. Not sure whether its the bottom or top of it.

Reactions: BrawlMan