Share some things that make you smile!

Xprimentyl

Made you look...
Legacy
Aug 13, 2011
Plano, TX
Country
United States
Minimal screentime = Maximal illusion of coolness. Let's call it the law of Boba Fett.

(It's called the law of Boba Fett but let's be honest, we're all thinking of Salacious Crumb here.)
Had to look up Salacious Crumb, and immediately recognized him (well, his species) from a scene early in The Mandalorian where one of them is being spit roasted (in the literal sense; not the sexual one) while another looks on from a cage. I remember him in the OG Star Wars trilogy being a conscious and sentient being which made the spit roasting kinda disturbing.

Absent

And twice is the only way to live.
Jan 25, 2023
Country
Switzerland
Had to look up Salacious Crumb, and immediately recognized him (well, his species) from a scene early in The Mandalorian where one of them is being spit roasted (in the literal sense; not the sexual one) while another looks on from a cage. I remember him in the OG Star Wars trilogy being a conscious and sentient being which made the spit roasting kinda disturbing.
If at least he was laughing...

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
I’ve said it before but I adore the art style of these comics. Plus their off beat sense of humour and some truly epic stuff.

And Luna is still the best pony.
Odd way of spelling Rarity.

Xprimentyl

Made you look...
Legacy
Aug 13, 2011
Plano, TX
Country
United States
I've always wondered. . . . . .
Lol, I work with some overseas partners (India, to be exact,) and I have a lot of early morning meetings with them. But to be fair, that's their acquiescing seeing as they take those meeting after their official shift is over. They've been off of work for several hours and only log on for meetings at the start of our American workday. So unless we want to start doing meetings at like 2:00am, I think we're getting the better end of the deal.

But on the precise topic, I have a director that likes to schedule early morning meetings, but does so the day before at like 8:00pm when no one is online to see them, so I log on at 7:30am and receive a "reminder" that I'm 30 minutes late to a 7:00am meeting I knew nothing about. I think someone finally said something to him because it hasn't happened in a while, thank God.

XsjadoBlaydette

~s•o√r∆rπy°`
May 26, 2022
Clear 'n Present Danger
Country
Must
Production quality is always unnecessarily high for these dumbass videos.

('Fuck coin' new fake cryptocurrency)

Shit gets real. Antifa van found outside home!

Credit to this one for getting the phrase "the body is baaaad, the body's not gooood!" stuck in my head for fuck knows what reason.

You bet your normie ass there's a cringe af trenchcoat 'matrix/joker fan' character too!

Edit: oops apparently 2 are deemed too naughty to watch outside of youtube? 1st is about 'fuck coin' a fake cryptocurr...oh alright, they get that one. 2nd is about them freaking out over an ANTIFA van parked on their home street, umm, not so sure the logic for that one tho? Oh wait, no, a rewatch has confirmed the content as justifiably age gated, lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: gorfias

Gordon_4

The Big Engine
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
Australia
My brother will soon experience Mass Effect for the first time properly cos I just bought Legendary Edition for him for his new Xbox. Although it wasn’t the biggest gesture on my part cos it was only $17 cos of the sale. And it makes me smile knowing someone else will now experience the universe.