Funny events in anti-woke world

Hades

Elite Member
Mar 8, 2013
Country
The Netherlands
I have no real knowledge or interest regarding the new Peter Pan movie, but I've seen the usual over dramatic thumbnails from the far right. ''Peter Pan PROVES that WOKE destroys EVERYTHING! Audience HATE it and prove the critics WRONG!''

But more interesting is the one saying ''Disney PANICS!'' which is something I've seen a lot lately. The Mario Movie does well and for some weird reasons far right YouTubers scream ''Disney PANICS!'' in their video, same as when a marvel movie mildly unperformed or anything Star Wars related. You very often see the usual clickbait thumbnail followed by ''Disney PANICS!'' or somethings ''Audience hate this! Critics PANIC!''

What exactly is this blind PANIC!!!!! they keep mentioning? I've never seen Disney investors run naked down the street in the terror the far right claims they have. Actually I don't think Disney makes it a habit to comment at all when the far right throws its hissy fit, even if it occurs simultaneously with the object of their ire under performing.

Cheetodust

Elite Member
Jun 2, 2020
Country
Ireland
I have no real knowledge or interest regarding the new Peter Pan movie, but I've seen the usual over dramatic thumbnails from the far right. ''Peter Pan PROVES that WOKE destroys EVERYTHING! Audience HATE it and prove the critics WRONG!''

But more interesting is the one saying ''Disney PANICS!'' which is something I've seen a lot lately. The Mario Movie does well and for some weird reasons far right YouTubers scream ''Disney PANICS!'' in their video, same as when a marvel movie mildly unperformed or anything Star Wars related. You very often see the usual clickbait thumbnail followed by ''Disney PANICS!'' or somethings ''Audience hate this! Critics PANIC!''

What exactly is this blind PANIC!!!!! they keep mentioning? I've never seen Disney investors run naked down the street in the terror the far right claims they have. Actually I don't think Disney makes it a habit to comment at all when the far right throws its hissy fit, even if it occurs simultaneously with the object of their ire under performing.
I saw people complaining that the leader of the lost boys was a kid with Downs Syndrome. But the best part was the dipshits saying they couldn't believe they recast Rufio. Who is not a character in Peter Pan. Because these people always show their asses and make it clear they don't know shit about fuck.

tstorm823

Elite Member
Legacy
Aug 4, 2011
Country
USA
Of course you're laughing at this. This kind of sick, pathetic garbage is what you consider funny.
Half the jokes are at the expense of Carlson himself or other conservative pundits. Like, the O'Reilly "do it live" is a classic meme.

Trunkage

Nascent Orca
Legacy
Jun 21, 2012
Brisbane

So, there is a bill getting ready to go into action that will allow the secretary of state to throw out the results of an election if there is "good cause" to believe that at least 2% of the polling places ran out of ballot paper during voting hours.

The cutoff for the size of the counties affected by this bill is 2.7 million voters. Incidentally, there is only one county in Texas with a population over 2.7 million. Harris County, which is turning more blue with each election, and the last election cycle was sued by the Republican Party over accusations of administrative mismanagement.
And Dallas has 2.5 million. Because you wouldn't want to be clear about who you are targetting

Trunkage

Nascent Orca
Legacy
Jun 21, 2012
Brisbane
Tbf, those spindly face-hugger claws are setting off instinctual fight-or-flight alien threat responses already 👀
View attachment 8744

-

-
Garuntee my brain wormed family have already consumed this new bullshit to further strengthen their delusion.

Ugh, all the comments are fucked there. Shouldn't have looked.
Did Veritas let O'Keefe back in?

crimson5pheonix

It took 6 months to read my title.
Legacy
Jun 6, 2008
Reactions: XsjadoBlayde

Schadrach

Elite Member
Legacy
Mar 20, 2010
Country
US
To be fair, if you talked to Kojima about MGS 3 today, he'd probably actually just go on a monologue about why The Boss had her suit half open to show her chest.
To be fair, if the people you responded to talked to Kojima about MGS3 today, they'd probably just go on a monologue at him about how The Boss's outfit was killing women.

And most of those idiots wouldn't know how to handle it properly if they got one, and they some how would still manage to shoot or kill themselves out of pride and stupidity.
Some of them would get ones cheaply made by somebody being hawked by Alex Jones as a way to protect you from violent antifa supersoldiers or somesuch and they'd be faulty, making you a literal bullet magnet. Alex Jones would then argue that the fact that only conservative white guys seem to get shot while using them is proof of a conspiracy by (((them))) to murder white conservatives.

Reactions: Thaluikhain

The Rogue Wolf

Stealthy Carnivore
Legacy
Nov 25, 2007
Stalking the Digital Tundra

We live in the dumbest timeline
The leader of the most populous nation in the world is an eleven-year-old mouthbreather on XBox Live. I'm surprised he didn't claim to have sex with Kilicdarogu's mother.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Please tell me that's a joke? If it isn't, then we have another set of hypocritical jackasses propping up a person as if they're Messiahs or gods. Once again, "good Christians" betraying the commandments, and throwing away their principles at the drop of a hat.

Avnger

Trash Goblin
Legacy
Apr 1, 2016
Country
United States
Please tell me that's a joke? If it isn't, then we have another set of hypocritical jackasses propping up a person as if they're Messiahs or gods. Once again, "good Christians" betraying the commandments, and throwing away their principles at the drop of a hat.
Likely what you're referencing, but after the golden Trump idol at CPAC, it would not surprise me in the least if it was serious.

Reactions: BrawlMan

Silvanus

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 15, 2013
Country
United Kingdom
The leader of the most populous nation in the world is an eleven-year-old mouthbreather on XBox Live. I'm surprised he didn't claim to have sex with Kilicdarogu's mother.
? Isn't India or China the most populous nation in the world? I think Turkey is in the top ~20, but certainly not the top spot.

Reactions: Bedinsis

Schadrach

Elite Member
Legacy
Mar 20, 2010
Country
US
? Isn't India or China the most populous nation in the world? I think Turkey is in the top ~20, but certainly not the top spot.
Maybe he means per land area? China and India have more people, but also a lot more space in which to put those people.

Silvanus

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 15, 2013
Country
United Kingdom
Reactions: BrawlMan

meiam

Elite Member
Dec 9, 2010
Who remember Herschel Walker?

Well I, for one, am shocked, that he can use email.