Country
Australia

Terminal Blue

Elite Member
Legacy
Feb 18, 2010
Country
United Kingdom
Once again, I once saw a fitness influencer say that plant based diets are a deep state conspiracy to feminised men. The male ego is a fragile, fragile thing.
"Oh no, the phytoestrogens!" I say, chugging a carton of milk lactated by a mammal whose body actually produces estrogens.

These are the same people who end up on steroids then wonder why they're growing breasts.

The Rogue Wolf

Stealthy Carnivore
Legacy
Nov 25, 2007
Stalking the Digital Tundra

Ag3ma

Elite Member
Jan 4, 2023
Like we learned with Nixon: It's not the crime that gets you; it's the cover-up.
Yes, funny thing there. I teach on a degree where we have additional professionalism requirements. I've given more high level professionalism sanctions for students attempting to dishonestly conceal errors than I have for instrinsic higher-level errors. In nearly all cases, the students would have received a low-level sanction or even just a talking-to had they admitted the error.

Gordon_4

The Big Engine
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
Australia
Yes, funny thing there. I teach on a degree where we have additional professionalism requirements. I've given more high level professionalism sanctions for students attempting to dishonestly conceal errors than I have for instrinsic higher-level errors. In nearly all cases, the students would have received a low-level sanction or even just a talking-to had they admitted the error.
Well they do say that nine times out of ten, the cover up is a bigger problem than what is being covered up in the first place.

Reactions: BrawlMan

Cicada 5

Elite Member
Apr 16, 2015
Country
Nigeria
For those who want a cheap and easy laugh, here are some hilarious reactions to the premise of Castlevania: Nocturne.

Screenshot (64).png

Keep in mind that the main hero of this show is still a white man, a Native American vampire is responsible for the murder of his mother and there is at least one black vampire shown in the trailer. Yet, the mere mention of enslavement of black people suddenly means that all white people are depicted as evil. Don't even get me started on whining about Slavic mythology when the games this show is based feature stuff from various cultures and mythologies across the world.

Of course, there's also whining about Annette being black and no longer being a love interest. I won't discuss whether or not the former is a good or bad thing and will wait to see how they handle it, but I find it ironic how the same people that will complain about women and racial minorities being a protected class have a problem when fiction depicts those demographics as something other than useless victims and beggars that white men must take care of.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
For those who want a cheap and easy laugh, here are some hilarious reactions to the premise of Castlevania: Nocturne.

View attachment 9332

Keep in mind that the main hero of this show is still a white man, a Native American vampire is responsible for the murder of his mother and there is at least one black vampire shown in the trailer. Yet, the mere mention of enslavement of black people suddenly means that all white people are depicted as evil. Don't even get me started on whining about Slavic mythology when the games this show is based feature stuff from various cultures and mythologies across the world.

Of course, there's also whining about Annette being black and no longer being a love interest. I won't discuss whether or not the former is a good or bad thing and will wait to see how they handle it, but I find it ironic how the same people that will complain about women and racial minorities being a protected class have a problem when fiction depicts those demographics as something other than useless victims and beggars that white men must take care of.
What's even crazier is that, Isaac from the last show,was implied and stated to be a former slave that got abused. Why weren't these idiots complaining back then?

They are not real fans anyway. Most actual fans with sense wouldn't be complaining about this. It's just another cycle of jackass, parasitic, leeches pretending to be fans with nothing better to do with their lives. The show will do great and they'll will cry their dicks in their mouths.

Reactions: Cicada 5

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Fuck off Heiniken, your beer sucks too. You have no fucking "values".

.'

The Rogue Wolf

Stealthy Carnivore
Legacy
Nov 25, 2007
Stalking the Digital Tundra
Fuck off Heiniken, your beer sucks too. You have no fucking "values".

.'
It's a pretty fucked-up society which believes recognizing that trans people exist (and have a right to) is "polarizing".

Casual Shinji

Should've gone before we left.
Legacy
Jul 18, 2009
It's a pretty fucked-up society which believes recognizing that trans people exist (and have a right to) is "polarizing".
Still selling their products in Russia; yeah no, totally fine.

A sponsored video for a trans infuencer; nah man, too polarizing.

Ag3ma

Elite Member
Jan 4, 2023
Yeah, but what's the money like?

I'm sure a few million Twitter viewers per episode is healthy income, but I will bet you worth a great deal less than a Fox contract, unless Twitter has a very special contract in place for him. I wouldn't like to say what the earning opportunities for most ex-Fox personnel because any other channel likely to take them will be much smaller and pay correspondingly less, so they may well check with Carlson what the earning potential of going independent would be.

Godzillarich(aka tf2godz)

Get the point
Legacy
Aug 1, 2011
Cretaceous
Country
USA
Hey guys I want to talk about shit graph, and learning how many people don't pay attention in math class.

This graph looks normal right? Well, it's not necessarily lying but there's some dirty tricks to it. First the graph is artificially stretched. It may look like percent differences are big, but the male graph is only 20 points total, 30 to 10.

Secondly, not going down to zero in the male graph is also supposed to be deceiving because it makes the liberal section looks smaller. When I first looked at it I thought it was 7% instead of 13% or 12.5%. Also the female one stops at 5 to make the the percent of female conservative seem alittle bit bigger, and using less numbers for the female vertical axis has the same effect. Bad sign not using the same graph measurements for these 2.

Lastly, noticed the total percents, 23%, and 12.5%, that equals 35.5%. Where the hell is the 64.5%. am I supposed to believe all of them went "I don't know?"

according to this guy, moderate, and IDK was left out of the graphs which is also really suspicious.

Also using liberal and conservative is also misleading. Why wouldn't you just do left and right. Some left-leaning people would rather call themselves Satan then liberal.

Considering how many people have not been able to see this a manipulative graph on Twitter proves that none of us paid attention in math class.

Thank you for coming to my Ted talk.

Ag3ma

Elite Member
Jan 4, 2023
Hey guys I want to talk about shit graph, and learning how many people don't pay attention in math class.
Mm, fiddling with the scales like that is the sort of thing that risks annoying the reviewers in a science paper.

The last few years appear to have involved aggressive attempts to target boys and younger men - and I mean the Andrew Tates of this world, not the politicians.

XsjadoBlayde

~it ends here~
Apr 29, 2020
When the thinking organ has marinated too long as a viscosity of mushy peas.

*ahem* uh oh.

Longer version, is a whiles ago but first I've seen it admittedly.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheMysteriousGX

Casual Shinji

Should've gone before we left.
Legacy
Jul 18, 2009
I get a bit depressed by these videos calling out consevative grifters going after corporate products, since both the grifters and the corporations get what they want either way. The grifters get the outrage clicks and the corpo's get free publicity from both sides, with a dash of progressives coming to their defense.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Nothing surprises me at this point. I'm glad these videos are both calling out the douchebags and wannabe "strong man" personas, who attack movies for just for having people exist that are non-white, women, gay/lesbian/bi or trans. That said, it shouldn't be the surprising that The usual suspects are going on about their thing or they continue to lie and mislead their audiences. They know what they're doing is wrong, please don't care. Most of them don't even believe in their crap. But a good amount of them are that delusional or have fragile egos.