The Official Screenshot Thread

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
Been thinking of buying the PS5 version, but I would have to go through some grinding again. I found ways to mitigate it a lot in the Switch release, but I am going to hold off on the port for a while.
If you're going to double dip, PS5 has higher resolution, 60fps and faster loading, but nothing else, no extra or exclusive content afaik. Screenies aren't PS5 tho, but emulated.

Reactions: BrawlMan

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
If you're going to double dip, PS5 has higher resolution, 60fps and faster loading, but nothing else, no extra or exclusive content afaik. Screenies aren't PS5 tho, but emulated.
I just checked a video review from GameXplain a few minutes ago. Oh, and I could tell it wasn't from the PS5 version. The control icons on the menu easily revealed it's the Switch version. Didn't think it would be the emulated version, but I have no complaints. You are playing a good game. It's a win.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
I decided to get NMH III. They have a deep sale on PS5 that lasts for 9 hours. I got the Digital Deluxe for $23.99.

XsjadoBlayde

~it ends here~
Apr 29, 2020
The 5 pic limit for me here means this horded art collection probably will be multi post, sorry if am annoying, let me know if I am, I'd rather not be burden if possible to anyone.

Everspaaaaace, hell yeah let's get this arcade space shooty swoops off the ground!
ezgif.com-webp-to-png-71.png

This may not seem ideal framing, but it's the closest the game will let me look at my lovely customised ship lights goddamn it.
ezgif.com-webp-to-png-72.png

ezgif.com-webp-to-png-73.png

ezgif.com-webp-to-png-74.png

"The blackness, the darkness, forever."
ezgif.com-webp-to-png-75.png

(The song for which above referenced lyrics are from: portishead is a great band to listen to if you're depressed, highly recommended)

Reactions: gorfias and Chimpzy

XsjadoBlayde

~it ends here~
Apr 29, 2020
Maybe it's an oled thing, but the blacks in some levels are real deep on the telly, blacker than anything else I've ever seen. Love it, especially at night!

ezgif.com-webp-to-png-76.png

Tell me this isn't the most vaguest meaningless bollocks you've seen since the last "there was darkness, but now...there might be light" kingdom hearts pointless ramble? It's Immortals of Aveum now, sorry, changed games already. everspace would never do this even though they aren't great at it neither.
ezgif.com-webp-to-png-77.png

ezgif.com-webp-to-png-78.png

This was just a background scene during an early "walk n talk" - no idea what the main character was saying due to the distraction of wondering why these dudes were wafting green smoke up patients arses like it's just another Tuesday.
ezgif.com-webp-to-png-79.png

Dare you to figure out wtf is occuring here.
ezgif.com-webp-to-png-81.png

Reactions: Chimpzy

XsjadoBlayde

~it ends here~
Apr 29, 2020
Hey Apparently Quantic dream are releasing a sneaky game that reads like it was written by crap AI.
ezgif.com-webp-to-png-82.png

Got this cute new indie game, seems uniquely charming so far, but it explains nothing when you open up what am assuming is the menu, this is like 1 of 3 equally baffling walls of numbers n words n shit. (Virgo Versus the Zodiac, sorry, almost forgot the basic etiquette of saying the actual bloody title lol)

ezgif.com-webp-to-png-83.png

The second gif I ever made, could get used to these glitch GIFs tbh.

Last edited:

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
The 5 pic limit for me here means this horded art collection probably will be multi post, sorry if am annoying, let me know if I am, I'd rather not be burden if possible to anyone.
5 pic limit? Huh, odd. Maybe cuz you don't have a legacy badge anymore, kinda like PMs.

Reactions: XsjadoBlayde

XsjadoBlayde

~it ends here~
Apr 29, 2020
5 pic limit? Huh, odd. Maybe cuz you don't have a legacy badge anymore, kinda like PMs.
Huh, wait...are PMs something other users get? I tried looking for the option but it does appear missing. Unfortunately got locked out of old legacy account due to Microsoft being such automated circular cunts there's no way to recover the email address linked to it anymore, they've made it impressively impossible to speak to a human in that corner or customer service.

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
Huh, wait...are PMs something other users get? I tried looking for the option but it does appear missing. Unfortunately got locked out of old legacy account due to Microsoft being such automated circular cunts there's no way to recover the email address linked to it anymore, they've made it impressively impossible to speak to a human in that corner or customer service.
Yeah, legacy users can PM, but only to other legacy users. Like, I could PM for example Worgen, but not you.

Reactions: XsjadoBlayde

XsjadoBlayde

~it ends here~
Apr 29, 2020
Yeah, legacy users can PM, but only to other legacy users. Like, I could PM for example Worgen, but not you.
This is much appreciated knowledge, thank you for solving a lingering mystery that haunted me for ages there, lol. 🙏🍻 Maybe if I asked nicely theyd give an extra legacy claim token that was taken by the old locked account? No idea how it works, so likely not that way, but hey this classism came out of nowhere. 😉

Reactions: Chimpzy

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
XsadjoBlayde might be talking about a five-image upload limit, which I've hit myself even with a legacy badge.
I see. I rarely upload pics so I've never encountered that.
As far as I can tell you can link to as many externally-hosted pics as you like.
That has a limit too. It's 10.

XsjadoBlayde

~it ends here~
Apr 29, 2020
Being the first annoying boss requiring a full level restart if you dare to abandon the game (and the generous pre-boss checkpoint they're too embarrassed to commit to), this moment of their destruction was perhaps captured alongside an audible "hah yeah fuck youuuuuuuuuuuuoooaaah!" - but was too tense and accidentally clicked super boost thumbstick at same time also, oops!

ezgif.com-webp-to-png-94.jpg

XsjadoBlayde

~it ends here~
Apr 29, 2020
Nooooooo was just in middle of editing this into last post as the timer decided edits were no longer allowed, the system has it in for me man.
ezgif.com-webp-to-png-95.jpg