General Gaming News.

CriticalGaming

Elite Member
Legacy
Dec 28, 2017
I've always said that if you enrage a bunch of weirdos on twitter, then you must be doing something right
I don't know about that. Pretty much anything makes someone on Twitter upset. Remember the sperging over people losing the random "im special" checkmark? Everyone screamed, "IM LEAVING THIS HELLHOLE!" And guess what? They still on Twitter, complaining about nothing.

The Rogue Wolf

Stealthy Carnivore
Legacy
Nov 25, 2007
Stalking the Digital Tundra

sXeth

Elite Member
Legacy
Nov 15, 2012

See, now thats a layoff that doesn't make any damn logistical sense. They're working on their super-big climactic event of the long vaunted ten year story (even if that original plan probably was different) and launching a new IP (well, relaunching) on the side. If anything you'd expect them to be hiring like mad.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
He probably visited Japan in 2015 -
Those aren't tacos, those are LIES!

They look more like flat bread sandwiches, and trying to fool those in Japan who don't know much about tacos or Mexican cuisine at all.

Bastards. I already posted this in the Current Evens Topic, but it's important here too.

Yes, you dumb ass.

Reactions: XsjadoBlaydette

FakeSympathy

Elite Member
Legacy
Jun 8, 2015
Seattle, WA
Country
US

I always thought SH games were all about isolation and the physical manifestation of dark thoughts and guilty conscience. How tf am I supposed to get that experience when chat is screaming and the screen is filled with reaction emojis?

AND YOU HAVE TO PAY to vote for the choices?

Reactions: BrawlMan

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America

I always thought SH games were all about isolation and the physical manifestation of dark thoughts and guilty conscience. How tf am I supposed to get that experience when chat is screaming and the screen is filled with reaction emojis?

We all knew it was and is a shit idea from the get-go. They're are plenty of better Silent Hill style games on Steam and Consoles, than whatever this shit is. Both Alan Wake games are better Silent Hill games than this one, and all of the HD games.

Reactions: FakeSympathy

The Rogue Wolf

Stealthy Carnivore
Legacy
Nov 25, 2007
Stalking the Digital Tundra

So it's basically "Twitch Plays Silent Hill" and not even the showrunners know how things are supposed to go.

Yeah, that's a recipe for success....

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Damn it!

Reactions: XsjadoBlaydette

FakeSympathy

Elite Member
Legacy
Jun 8, 2015
Seattle, WA
Country
US
Hypothetically speaking if we do get rest of the DS games remakes, I wonder how DS3 would look like? IIRC, the plot seemed to be hard-fitted to the not-so-scary gameplay. Can the remake be done while retaining the same plot, just with a lot more horror elements?

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Hypothetically speaking if we do get rest of the DS games remakes, I wonder how DS3 would look like? IIRC, the plot seemed to be hard-fitted to the not-so-scary gameplay. Can the remake be done while retaining the same plot, just with a lot more horror elements?
We already know Dead Space 2 Remake is going to be a thing, so if and when it does great, the third entry will probably be green lit for a remake as well. Me personally, I'd just drop the co-op aspect in general or add two different campaigns. One for Isaac, and for the other guy's name I can't remember right now. We all know Resident Evil 5 is getting a remake at some point, and Capcom will probably completely change how that works. That remake will probably still have the co-op, but the improved AI from the Resident Evil Revelation games and RE4 REMAKE. Now if the RE5 REMAKE were up to me, I would make Sheva the focal point and main character. Chris would still be her partner, but everything's going through her perspective and not his.

Last edited: