General Gaming News.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Are we talking about the same Gravity Rush? (I'm being facetious by the way.) Its not a lot of footage but Gravity Rush is a prime target for a shitty interpretation from execs so I'm not confident in the least.
Like I said before, that's what it is subject to change. I'm holding my judgments until the actual thing comes out.

This crap keeps happening with Roblox.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
This was kind of already known Ice-T, but thank you. Max_Dood pretty much said this years ago back in the late 2010s. EA could more than afford it though. All the money they made scamming people, micro transactions, loot boxes, and all the other live services. They can pay those licensing five times back and still make all the money in the universe.

Last edited:

Bedinsis

Elite Member
Legacy
Escapist +
May 29, 2014
Country
Sweden
There has been some videos from Life By You, I chose to watch one:

Honestly I am not impressed. It feels like a knock-off The Sims and nothing more. Not that there is anything wrong with being derivative but I hoped there would be something that would feel really fresh and new.

Reactions: BrawlMan

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
Ah yes, my favorite classic Sega series, Neon Genesis Evangelion. Jokes aside, if the Panzer Dragoon is Saga, that would be awesome, playing that legit is just ouch. Probably not tho. I'd also take some Phantasy Star, Shining Force or Skies of Arcadia, but I guess that's not in the cards.

Apparently Capcom are retroactively adding their in-house DRM to older games, the one that tends to cause performance problems. Which, just, why? Those games have all long been cracked from before the DRM was added, so what's the point. All this does is give legit customers a worse experience while the pirates are unaffected.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Ah yes, my favorite classic Sega series, Neon Genesis Evangelion. Jokes aside, if the Panzer Dragoon is Saga, that would be awesome, playing that legit is just ouch. Probably not tho. I'd also take some Phantasy Star, Shining Force or Skies of Arcadia, but I guess that's not in the cards.
I know Panzer Dragoon Zwei is getting remade, but I wouldn't mind a remake of Saga either.

Apparently Capcom are retroactively adding their in-house DRM to older games, the one that tends to cause performance problems. Which, just, why? Those games have all long been cracked from before the DRM was added, so what's the point. All this does is give legit customers a worse experience while the pirates are unaffected.
It's Capcom going overboard with damage control, because of the SF6 nude Chun-Li mod at one of the tournaments. Capcom, give it a rest. I know it sucks, but you don't see any parents complaining and don't care. Though it's less about the parents, and more about Capcom trying to "save face" and say: "We made these games, you can't do whatever you want with your copy! They belong to us and you're only allowed the fun we give you!". I may not be a big PC player, but fuck off Capcom.

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
Kill it with fire

Apparently this way done without Nintendo's approval, so eh. Nintendo's lawyers:

Holy crap, Ninteno actually remembers these games exists. Hoping to see a full remake soon
Still got my OG carts, but still nice these are getting a chance at a new audience. They're a couple of the GBA's best.