Funny events in anti-woke world

tstorm823

Elite Member
Legacy
Aug 4, 2011
Country
USA
No. Most of them know Donny won't pay them back, so won't bother offering.

For those that will offer Donny won't accept. Because he knows he can't pay them back and when he fails 'accidents' will happen.
You think there are people who can and would offer Trump $400 million, then murder him for not paying it back? What world do you live in?

Gergar12

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 24, 2020
Country
United States

Of course, they/my school district's residents voted down my school district's increased property tax measure. Granted I don't have any kids, likely won't unless we have firm plans to solve climate change given I just read a horrifying journal article on it. But the schools were at overcapacity given the annual reports they sent the district.

XsjadoBlayde

~it ends here~
Apr 29, 2020
Ben Shapeebs 2: When Brain Bcome Goo

Hi. Last week, we looked at why The Daily Wire is putting out original content that they claim is apolitical. This week, we're doing a deep dive on Jeremy Boreing's magnum opus: Lady Ballers.

Note: Some of the clips included in this video are shorter versions of what we wanted to show. An extended version of this episode is available on our Patreon (https://www.patreon.com/posts/100604962) and in audio form on our podcast feed.

SOURCES: https://docs.google.com/document/d/16...

00:00 - Intro
03:12 - The Basic Elements of Filmmaking
12:27 - Lady Ballers is a... comedy?
16:34 - Their political obsessions undermine the film.
26:07 - The character arcs are all over the place or nonexistent.
44:44 - They don't understand what they're attempting to satirize.
51:28 - Lady Ballers is bad even at being propaganda.
58:45 – This movie really hates women.
1:03:21 - The whole thing is based on a false premise.
1:07:36 - Here's some other dumb shit in the movie.
There may be a clip eventually surfacing online of Alex Jones short-circuiting live on air during Monday show midway through baseless rant and then just leaving cause he couldn't be arsed to prepare at all on Monday. Fucked if I can find anything yet though.

Dwarvenhobble

Is on the Gin
May 26, 2020
Well, obviously it's not cancel culture when only conservative groups had that power. Also Anita Bryant. Also Joseph McCarthy. Also Walt Disney, Ronald Reagan, and John Wayne.
So what's the excuse for those now doing it not trying to be better than what they replaced?

Gordon_4

The Big Engine
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
Australia
Not to mention, long term. People decades from now will have to go through a lot of hassle if they want to be safe from potential asbestos.

(I'm sure you know that, but it bears pointing out).
It’s weird because it can be long onset but once the asbestosis kicks in, it can kill quite quickly.

Also, fun fact, Great Wall Motors had its first run of vehicles - a Ute I believe - recalled from Australia because they used asbestos brake pads. Which had been totally illegal in Australia in 2003, and many other countries imposed partial bans and eventually phased in total ones.

Video related

thebobmaster

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 5, 2020
Country
United States
It’s weird because it can be long onset but once the asbestosis kicks in, it can kill quite quickly.

Also, fun fact, Great Wall Motors had its first run of vehicles - a Ute I believe - recalled from Australia because they used asbestos brake pads. Which had been totally illegal in Australia in 2003, and many other countries imposed partial bans and eventually phased in total ones.

Video related
Great band, depressing subject matters.

Cicada 5

Elite Member
Apr 16, 2015
Country
Nigeria

A video looking at the Libs of TikTok's history of sending threats and violence at LGBT people.

Reactions: BrawlMan

Cicada 5

Elite Member
Apr 16, 2015
Country
Nigeria

It's hilarious to me how the Daily Wire basically makes the same kind of movies they hate other studios for making.

Run Hide Fight is basically Die Hard if John McClane were a teenage girl who becomes an action hero in under 24 hours.

Terror On The Prairie stars a muscular woman who is good with a gun and kills multiple men with ease.

Ladyballers has more drag queens and trans people in it than the majority of Disney releases in any given year and has a main protagonist who never grows and whose world view is validated by those around him deciding he's right.

crimson5pheonix

It took 6 months to read my title.
Legacy
Jun 6, 2008

It's hilarious to me how the Daily Wire basically makes the same kind of movies they hate other studios for making.

Run Hide Fight is basically Die Hard if John McClane were a teenage girl who becomes an action hero in under 24 hours.

Terror On The Prairie stars a muscular woman who is good with a gun and kills multiple men with ease.

Ladyballers has more drag queens and trans people in it than the majority of Disney releases in any given year and has a main protagonist who never grows and whose world view is validated by those around him deciding he's right.
No you don't get it, since all these movies flop, it shows that these plots are terrible, you just don't get it. Writing movie bombs to own the libs.

Casual Shinji

Should've gone before we left.
Legacy
Jul 18, 2009
There's certainly no trans people in this movie, and drag queens would feel insulted by the claim these characters wearing wigs are drag queens.

Daily Wire movies just can't get out of their 'bad drawing' phase, as that's what all their movies are; bad drawings of movies that already exist (in the 90's). You can be conservative, heck, you can even be spiteful, and still make good entertainment. Just look at South Park. Granted when they are being spiteful they're at their worst, but even then it's still better than what these reactionary ghouls make.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
There's certainly no trans people in this movie, and drag queens would feel insulted by the claim these characters wearing wigs are drag queens.

Daily Wire movies just can't get out of their 'bad drawing' phase, as that's what all their movies are; bad drawings of movies that already exist (in the 90's). You can be conservative, heck, you can even be spiteful, and still make good entertainment. Just look at South Park. Granted when they are being spiteful they're at their worst, but even then it's still better than what these reactionary ghouls make.
At least Matt and Trey actually regret some of the stuff they were each bipolar on or didn't know much on the subject matter about. They either apologized probably, within the show themselves, or called themselves out. They are at least actually to evaluate and look within themselves to be better people. I don't watch South Park anymore, but they at least still bother to try.

XsjadoBlayde

~it ends here~
Apr 29, 2020
calcified ghoul escapes from arcanely locked coffin

--

Ok we know that's probably gonna be nuked at some point by "I'm not anti-Semititic, I support Israel and neonazis" musko, best throw links in separately;

--

oh talking of the vapid ghastly kunt

Last edited:

Dwarvenhobble

Is on the Gin
May 26, 2020

The more you talk about this the less I think you're aware of some of Daily Wire's movies

Dwarvenhobble

Is on the Gin
May 26, 2020
No you don't get it, since all these movies flop, it shows that these plots are terrible, you just don't get it. Writing movie bombs to own the libs.
By what standard?

Sorry are we talking flop based on cinema run as most barely run in 1 town in 1 cinema for a week anyway?

Casual Shinji

Should've gone before we left.
Legacy
Jul 18, 2009
Even that very famous Atheist Vegan amateur painter?
The fact that you bring him up says more about you.
The more you talk about this the less I think you're aware of some of Daily Wire's movies

I know I shouldn't be surprised that you'd jump to the defense of Daily Wire movies, and yet...... no wait, I'm not, at all.

And the more I talk about what? This is the first time I brought up the Daily Wire's pathetic attempt at movie making. And you're posting those trailers why? To prove my point?

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
Should be noted Run Hide Fight and The Hyperions are both acquisitions i.e. someone else made them and then the Daily Wire bought the rights to them.

Trunkage

Nascent Orca
Legacy
Jun 21, 2012
Brisbane
Because I said it was bad, years ago, during the first time round for this shit lol
No, what you have done for most of your time here is complain about woke. The corporate stuff is accidental

Nope, Nex's death was ruled suicide and Nex was seen in police body camera footage at the hospital later conscious and very much alive.

It has created a very hyperbolic narrative about existential threats that it would appear some in said groups have been writing manifestos and calling for Trans days of hate / violence against those they believe are a threat.
Sorry, I misspoke. They bullied Nex until she committed suicide. Is that better?

Point, welcome to the new game everyone loses because one side decided long ago they were allowed to be as underhanded and nasty as possible.
Why you do think I've been trying to get your head out of your own ass since before COVID. So we can actually do something about it. Things have been stupidly bad since at least 2015

Funny how people didn't decide to call this shit out and those that did were labelled undesirable Nazis for suggesting trying to play some kind of fair.
I'm pretty sure I've stated to you that a few of MovieBob's comments are bad. There was one that was very genoicidy from probably over ten years ago now
I'm not disagreeing with you, so... there is no uproar about it
You know that a lot of drama on the internet happens when people defend the opposing sides?

What comeuppance?
Massive numbers of rape threats?
What happened when Mr Beast slightly defended a transperson? Death threats?

This is now the norm

That is separate from the fact that Rowling is fabricating evidence and unintentionally (possibly) helping others violently target transpeople