Funny events in anti-woke world

Trunkage

Nascent Orca
Legacy
Jun 21, 2012
Brisbane
Also it's really only been one side using doxing to start with and because I can talk about this aspect as it's not the banned topic. Bearing, Thunderf00t, Sargon (multiple times), Tucker Carlson, all were doxed to try and cancel them. How is it suddenly the anti-woke side to blame for this again?
Last week, in Oklahoma, a girl on a high school basketball team was targeted because she had short hair and was tall. So clearly that meant 'she was a man.' So, there were protests outside the school and her house. As it turned out, she was assigned a women at birth. Imagine if she wasn't. None of it was acceptable behaviour, irrelevant of whether they were assigned or not

Lib of Tik Tok posts videos of teacher admitting that they were gay and gotten them fired.

People have been fired over whether they are Pro-Palestine or even just want there to be a ceasefire

You are the only one pretending that this is a one-sided issue. Like normal

Dwarvenhobble

Is on the Gin
May 26, 2020
Last week, in Oklahoma, a girl on a high school basketball team was targeted because she had short hair and was tall. So clearly that meant 'she was a man.' So, there were protests outside the school and her house. As it turned out, she was assigned a women at birth. Imagine if she wasn't. None of it was acceptable behaviour, irrelevant of whether they were assigned or not

Lib of Tik Tok posts videos of teacher admitting that they were gay and gotten them fired.

People have been fired over whether they are Pro-Palestine or even just want there to be a ceasefire

Oh is this like when that left wing news channel turned up outside a elderly Trump voters house to confront her and claim that she was a Russian asset?

Or the massive push to dox the Covington kids?
you said last week.

I'm pointing out this has gone on for years with the self proclaimed Left doing it.

All you're seeing now is everyone adapting to the rules that one side have been playing under for years.

Kwak

Elite Member
Sep 11, 2014
Country
Oh is this like when that left wing news channel turned up outside a elderly Trump voters house to confront her and claim that she was a Russian asset?

you said last week.

I'm pointing out this has gone on for years with the self proclaimed Left doing it.

All you're seeing now is everyone adapting to the rules that one side have been playing under for years.
Jesus Christ you're odious.

Reactions: BrawlMan

Cicada 5

Elite Member
Apr 16, 2015
Country
Nigeria

There's also that incident from very late last year where a woman in South Korea was attacked by a man with a knife because he thought she was a feminist.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-67330628

Gergar12

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 24, 2020
Country
United States

Based, and history-pilled.

Trunkage

Nascent Orca
Legacy
Jun 21, 2012
Brisbane
There's also that incident from very late last year where a woman in South Korea was attacked by a man with a knife because he thought she was a feminist.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-67330628

Oh, if we are talking about South Korea, pretty much all women and a bunch of men have been fired by the 'anti-woke; mob over there. Their results is what DH is after

Reactions: Cicada 5

Trunkage

Nascent Orca
Legacy
Jun 21, 2012
Brisbane

you said last week.

Yep, cancel culture sure is the left adapting to the rules the right has been playing under for years. I have been saying this for a long time

I could go on about more doxxing if you like. Like during the last election when a bunch of election staff had death threats every day. Or pretending Clinton murdered a staffer and hounded the family until they lost a defamation lawsuit.

I am not interested in helping you because you have only ever been worried about doxxing by one side. That's why you pretend it only done by the left. I'll suggest stop doxxing without your support please and thank you

Schadrach

Elite Member
Legacy
Mar 20, 2010
Country
US
Also it's really only been one side using doxing to start with and because I can talk about this aspect as it's not the banned topic. Bearing, Thunderf00t, Sargon (multiple times), Tucker Carlson, all were doxed to try and cancel them. How is it suddenly the anti-woke side to blame for this again?vvv
Doxing is a weapon both sides have used, but there's only a broad agreement it's a wrong thing to do when one side does it. (For example, it's hard to find people who aren't kiwifarms users who generally think kiwifarms is in the right, but easy to find people who supported doxing thunderf00t, Sargon, Mike Cernovich, or now Stonetoss.) No bad tactics, only bad targets and all that.

I personally found the time thunderf00t was doxed by Laughing Witch (she posted his information in a YouTube video, with instructions to start a campaign to try to get him fired) to be hilarious in a "talk shit, get hit" kind of way. In that she literally showed her own info in the video as well, and outright claimed that they couldn't do shit to her as she's self-employed. Within about a week she made local news due to the horrible and clearly unprovoked harassment campaign carried out against her for daring to be a woman on the internet, largely taking the form of bad online reviews for the business.

You also forgot Mike Cernovich, where a Twitter account with ~40k followers published his dox and included directions on how to file an anonymous police complaint against him, complete with suggestions to make it sound as though he were a heavily armed drug dealer with a penchant for violence. That then got retweeted by another account with ~400k followers, who then pretended she didn't know that his home address was his home address and thought it was his business location (as though that made it better).

Reactions: Dwarvenhobble

Dwarvenhobble

Is on the Gin
May 26, 2020
Oh, if we are talking about South Korea, pretty much all women and a bunch of men have been fired by the 'anti-woke; mob over there. Their results is what DH is after
"Companies can do what they like"

I love seeing this come back round a suddenly be an issue to the side who thought it was all fine and good before.

Yep, cancel culture sure is the left adapting to the rules the right has been playing under for years. I have been saying this for a long time
Shame the modern incarnation was made by the left, people just launched the idiots on the right out the room when they were on about Harry Potter promoting satanism etc lol

I could go on about more doxxing if you like. Like during the last election when a bunch of election staff had death threats every day. Or pretending Clinton murdered a staffer and hounded the family until they lost a defamation lawsuit.
Literal news media turning up outside a persons house vs some random extreme idiots on twitter.

I am not interested in helping you because you have only ever been worried about doxxing by one side. That's why you pretend it only done by the left. I'll suggest stop doxxing without your support please and thank you
good because I said it years ago but then we had shit like Moviebob and others pushing "No bad tactics only bad targets". I'll be over here with the popcorn watching those proverbial chickens come home to roost.

Trunkage

Nascent Orca
Legacy
Jun 21, 2012
Brisbane
"Companies can do what they like"

I love seeing this come back round a suddenly be an issue to the side who thought it was all fine and good before.
This is normal standard corporate stuff. I'm usually against all standard corporate stuff

Notice how you didn't say this was bad? I sure did

Shame the modern incarnation was made by the left, people just launched the idiots on the right out the room when they were on about Harry Potter promoting satanism etc lol
Yes, well we are all laughing at the author sending so much hate at transpeople that now it is acceptable to kill transpeople in bathrooms. And then the security of state says the murder was a good thing

oh the lulz

Literal news media turning up outside a persons house vs some random extreme idiots on twitter.
Is Fox News some random extreme idiot on twitter now? They were the ones who lost a court case.
Fox and Trump were both piling on, trying to scare away election officials
Anyway, why is this a point? You provided both media and social media instances

good because I said it years ago but then we had shit like Moviebob and others pushing "No bad tactics only bad targets". I'll be over here with the popcorn watching those proverbial chickens come home to roost.
So everyone needs to be punished because of Moviebob?

Since JK Rowling has spent an inordinate amount of time cancelling transpeople, should we sit back and watch her get treated the same way back? All she is getting right now is comeuppance. Or should we do something different?

XsjadoBlayde

~it ends here~
Apr 29, 2020

Alas, Dwarvens's Drunken* Drive-By Posting Hour's upon us once again. Hide your pets. Clasp your beads. Lock up your feelings. For while facts claim they don't care, they have been seen regularly making suggestive comments to them over the grocery store counter during work hours and using multiple social media profiles to like and comment on all their posts alongside evading stalker bans.

*Tis merely a baseless assumption for own amusement to imagine, but could be any number of countless other cocktails of brain-altering delights instead 👩‍🔬

--

hey it pays better and feeds all the narcissistic needs, this outcome is as expected as gravity

CIA jump at their own shadows too, y'all