A few thoughts about January 6, 2021

Silvanus

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 15, 2013
Country
United Kingdom
Peacefully protest an apparent stolen election, which is what does appear to be what happened.
He also attempted to pressure state officials to disenfranchise voters.

There is zero credible evidence that the election was stolen by the Democrats. But we have numerous efforts on record of Trump attempting to defraud and disenfranchise millions of voters.

You are supporting and excusing electoral fraud.

gorfias

Unrealistic but happy
Legacy
May 13, 2009
Country
USA
Wasn't he impeached for it, only for Republicans to go ''Okay we know he did it...but we just don't WANT to punish him''
Well, he did say go peacefully protest so they impeached him for "inciting" insurrection.

Reactions: Leg End

Hades

Elite Member
Mar 8, 2013
Country
The Netherlands
Well, he did say go peacefully protest so they impeached him for "inciting" insurrection.
You can't rile up a mob for months and expect anything to take it seriously when you mumble ''uh but peaceful guys'' one singular time. It doesn't work like that. All it was, was a very transparent and weak attempt of Trump to cover himself.

gorfias

Unrealistic but happy
Legacy
May 13, 2009
Country
USA
You can't rile up a mob for months and expect anything to take it seriously when you mumble ''uh but peaceful guys'' one singular time. It doesn't work like that. All it was, was a very transparent and weak attempt of Trump to cover himself.
Then convicting him will be easy... oh wait. They didn't.

Reactions: Leg End

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
Trump told people to go peacefully protest
He mentioned it once in like a 2 hour speech and it DOESN'T MATTER. Do you know why? Because when it was important for him to have a shred of leadership in his orange withered body, he decided to just sit there watching it on tv and not telling his minions to cut it the fuck out. He only did it after like 3 hours of rioting when it was starting to become apparent he wasn't going to get the coup he wanted and no one was going to use his fake electors.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America

Last edited:
Reactions: Kyrian007

gorfias

Unrealistic but happy
Legacy
May 13, 2009
Country
USA
He mentioned it once in like a 2 hour speech and it DOESN'T MATTER. Do you know why? Because when it was important for him to have a shred of leadership in his orange withered body, he decided to just sit there watching it on tv and not telling his minions to cut it the fuck out. He only did it after like 3 hours of rioting when it was starting to become apparent he wasn't going to get the coup he wanted and no one was going to use his fake electors.
I thought he tried to choke out an Uzi toting secret service agent bashing his hands through bullet proof glass to get at him as he wouldn't take him to the capital to address a crowd that got out of hand. Oh well. Whatever lies work best today. I hear the ketchup bottle didn't take things well.

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
I thought he tried to choke out an Uzi toting secret service agent bashing his hands through bullet proof glass to get at him as he wouldn't take him to the capital to address a crowd that got out of hand. Oh well. Whatever lies work best today. I hear the ketchup bottle didn't take things well.
Do you not know about the fake elector plan?

Jun 11, 2023
Country
United States

Schadrach

Elite Member
Legacy
Mar 20, 2010
Country
US
I'm going to torture you, stab your children, hang your pets and burn your house down...in Minecraft. See, since I said "in Minecraft" it doesn't count! :p

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Both can go fuck themselves.

The congressional Jan. 6 committee pegged Trump’s crowd at 53,000 people, about one-fifth of the 250,000 who were estimated to be at King’s famous address from the steps of the Lincoln Memorial.

gorfias

Unrealistic but happy
Legacy
May 13, 2009
Country
USA
I'm going to torture you, stab your children, hang your pets and burn your house down...in Minecraft. See, since I said "in Minecraft" it doesn't count! :p
I have a feeling if he said to the people that keep "leaking" things anonymously that he wanted the US government over-thrown, there would be quotes that he did say so. @Worgen does point out something that is out of bounds (fake electors). I still think the election stolen and that team Biden then tried to have the people's president murdered, which is worse.
Sad we're down to a choice between fake electors and fake human for POTUS.

bluegate

Elite Member
Legacy
Dec 28, 2010
I still think the election stolen and that team Biden then tried to have the people's president murdered, which is worse.
There's zero evidence for the election having been stolen.

And having lost the popular vote twice, I'd hardly call Trump the "people's president".

Reactions: BrawlMan

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
I still think the election stolen and that team Biden then tried to have the people's president murdered, which is worse.
You base this on absolutely nothing and the "words" of a delusional dip shit who won't think twice about sacrificing you, your family, and everyone else not him.

Last edited:
Reactions: bluegate

gorfias

Unrealistic but happy
Legacy
May 13, 2009
Country
USA
There's zero evidence for the election having been stolen.

And having lost the popular vote twice, I'd hardly call Trump the "people's president".
But did he lose the popular vote? In a nation in which elections can be stolen with out leaving a trace that it happened, how would you know?

You base this on absolutely nothing and the "words" of a delusional dip shit who won't think twice about sacrifice you, your family, and everyone else not him.
Five days after Biden said this to backers pleading for another chance to show he might actually be able to win 2024 (or get polling close enough to steal the election) the Secret Service turned into Tommy the pinball wizard. The assassination attempt failed and Biden was dropped.

A case can be built on circumstantial evidence alone and can be more convincing than direct evidence (i.e. a witness, who could simply be incorrect).

But about 1/6 in particular? I think the left wanted a false flag and instigated the worst of it and exaggerated much. Be interesting if, when they finally debate, Kamala brings it up or not.