Shower Thoughts MK2

Specter Von Baren

Annoying Green Gadfly
Legacy
Aug 25, 2013
I don't know, send help!
Country
USA
I have seen into the great abyss and now feel only the want of oblivion. Only if you too wish to join my suffering should ye dare look within.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
I have seen into the great abyss and now feel only the want of oblivion. Only if you too wish to join my suffering should ye dare look within.

Bah, big deal. Here have some Shing02.

My favorite GameStop is closing in October. The owners and corporate don't wanna pay the lease because it has been raised. Yet, they know they can afford it. I got one more left in my neighborhood. But if that one goes too, then that's it, all three will be gone. I'll have to start going to ones in Troy.

Reactions: Specter Von Baren

Specter Von Baren

Annoying Green Gadfly
Legacy
Aug 25, 2013
I don't know, send help!
Country
USA
Bah, big deal. Here have some Shing02.

Honestly.... I think I like this more than normal rap music. I think it's the guitar instead of loud beats blaring in my ears that makes it sound better to me.

It's very rare that I like rap music, only song I can think of off the top of my head is this.

My favorite GameStop is closing in October. The owners and corporate don't wanna pay the lease because it has been raised. Yet, they know they can afford it. I got one more left in my neighborhood. But if that one goes too, then that's it, all three will be gone. I'll have to start going to ones in Troy.
That sucks. My local Gamestop is still going and I try to preorder any games I'm interested in whenever I can but who knows how long this can keep up.

Reactions: BrawlMan

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Honestly.... I think I like this more than normal rap music. I think it's the guitar instead of loud beats blaring in my ears that makes it sound better to me.

It's very rare that I like rap music, only song I can think of off the top of my head is this.
The mainstream really does not have much to offer since 2010. Avoid the shit you hear on FM Radio. Hell, XM Radio does not offer much variety in rap, unless you're listening to the old school stations. Stick with sound cloud, bandcamp, or YouTube, you'll find a wider variety of people putting themselves out their.

I am glad to see another Mad World fan. Mad World and Anarchy Reigns soundtrack is better than 99% of rap from the late 2000s or 2010s.

happyninja42

Elite Member
Legacy
May 13, 2010
You know how you sometimes have a fart, that seems to be the gatekeeper for a poop session? Until you let that one fart rip, you're fine, but once it toots it's way out your bum, it's like "Ok...bathroom time."

The colon is weird.

Reactions: Kae

Bob_McMillan

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2014
Country
Philippines
With all the hullabaloo about the Snyder Cut, I've been thinking about the BvS days, where every other page on the Internet had at least one guy bitching about the movie's Rotten Tomato score and how Marvel is obviously paying them off. Despite, you know, WB owning the site. It boggled my mind at how many people just could not understand how Rotten Tomatoes works.

Thankfully, it seems like most people have finally caught on. It's only occasionally do I see some fanboy making a fuss about a 45% rating (or even a 98%).

Reactions: Kae

lil devils x

🐐More Lego Goats Please!🐐
Legacy
May 1, 2020
Country
🐐USA🐐
Ooooh, that should be my artist name. Kennel. Yeh, I like it.
kennel like as in a dog kennel? XD

ken·nel
/ˈkenl/

noun
a small shelter for a dog or cat.
verb
put (a dog or cat) in a kennel.

1598989291260.jpeg

Reactions: Chimpzy

Xprimentyl

Made you look...
Legacy
Aug 13, 2011
Plano, TX
Country
United States
I’ve noticed that since this quarantine started, my dreams, which I don’t normally recall with any regularity, have become a lot more vivid and grounded in reality. I’m used to seeing crazy creatures or being in extreme, impossible situations involving faceless people I don’t know, and the situations are disjointed and incoherent if not outright unrelated. But of late, I’ve been dreaming about my family back home in Ohio, my girlfriend, my ex-wife (those are nightmares,) and the dreams, though upon any scrutiny make no real sense with experiences I’ve had with any of them, are much more sensible, fluid and coherent, almost like I’m watching a movie, and I’m remembering a lot more of them than I ever have before. Can’t decided whether or not this is a good thing.

I have a good friend who’s deep into dream interpretation and finding meaning in the most arbitrary of things; she’s into astrology and spirituality and all that jazz. She claims to be able to “feel” when something is troubling me despite living about 150 miles away. She texted me about a week ago saying she “felt” something was wrong, and was I ok; I assured I was fine, but the fact I didn’t want to disclose is that morning, I’d awoken from a very disturbing dream as I described above because I knew she’d freak out.

lil devils x

🐐More Lego Goats Please!🐐
Legacy
May 1, 2020
Country
🐐USA🐐
I’ve noticed that since this quarantine started, my dreams, which I don’t normally recall with any regularity, have become a lot more vivid and grounded in reality. I’m used to seeing crazy creatures or being in extreme, impossible situations involving faceless people I don’t know, and the situations are disjointed and incoherent if not outright unrelated. But of late, I’ve been dreaming about my family back home in Ohio, my girlfriend, my ex-wife (those are nightmares,) and the dreams, though upon any scrutiny make no real sense with experiences I’ve had with any of them, are much more sensible, fluid and coherent, almost like I’m watching a movie, and I’m remembering a lot more of them than I ever have before. Can’t decided whether or not this is a good thing.

I have a good friend who’s deep into dream interpretation and finding meaning in the most arbitrary of things; she’s into astrology and spirituality and all that jazz. She claims to be able to “feel” when something is troubling me despite living about 150 miles away. She texted me about a week ago saying she “felt” something was wrong, and was I ok; I assured I was fine, but the fact I didn’t want to disclose is that morning, I’d awoken from a very disturbing dream as I described above because I knew she’d freak out.
I have never been into Dream interpretation stuff. I am a pretty vivid dreamer and I usually remember my dreams. Last night I dreamt that a seal bit my cat and I had to take him to the vet, but that might just have been my pain meds...

I understand about the frustration about dreaming about ex's though. I absolutely hate it to the point of it making me ANGRY when I dream about my ex, like he somehow invaded my space against my will. LOL Like it will be current circumstances and the way I feel about the guy I am with, like everything about the dream makes me think it is the guy I am currently with, even his personality quirks, but then my Ex is there instead and it is like all normal but then even sometimes while I am still dreaming I realize it is HIM there and he isn't supposed to be there and I get mad, furious even, while still in my dream and throw him out in the dream. Most of the time though I just wake up angry that he was there in the first place. To make it worse, it seems like the harder you try to make them not be there the more you dream about them for a while and the angrier you get. He is lucky ( or I am because this would be completely terrible) I don't see him in person after one of those dreams or I might just whack him in the nose for no damn reason for having the audacity to "haunt" my dreams like some evil sleep demon that wont just go away forever like they are supposed to. XD

The brain is like a bad google AI while you are sleeping screwing up a perfectly good rest with some crazy distorted mutated version of your past memories mixed in.

Xprimentyl

Made you look...
Legacy
Aug 13, 2011
Plano, TX
Country
United States
Like it will be current circumstances and the way I feel about the guy I am with, like everything about the dream makes me think it is the guy I am currently with, even his personality quirks, but then my Ex is there instead and it is like all normal but then even sometimes while I am still dreaming I realize it is HIM there and he isn't supposed to be there and I get mad, furious even, while still in my dream and throw him out in the dream.
Oh, man, ^this. My ex always pops up in the place of my current girlfriend too, in our home, in our bedroom, and it feels "normal." I don't get angry (in the dreams) because they feels so normal and the dreams' content so uninspired and mundane, but I do feel disturbed when I wake up and recall what happened, wondering why my brain insists on inserting a woman I loathe and haven't seen in a decade in place of the woman I love and have been staring at everyday for years?

I know I'm asleep and not actively stimulating you, brain, but in your boredom, do you have to resort to petty torments?? Maybe I need to learn to sleep with my eyes clamped open while facing a TV playing death metal and K-pop videos...

XsjadoBlayde

~it ends here~
Apr 29, 2020
Ooooh, that should be my artist name. Kennel. Yeh, I like it.
Or if you were a band, could stretch to Kennels of Truth, it would hint to political undertones in the doggins world rife with misinformation and seedy dishonest tactics employed by the human overlords, but only your group of puppers are the brave ones speaking out. Could even have a song titled Fake Chews!

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
Or if you were a band, could stretch to Kennels of Truth, it would hint to political undertones in the doggins world rife with misinformation and seedy dishonest tactics employed by the human overlords, but only your group of puppers are the brave ones speaking out. Could even have a song titled Fake Chews!

I love everything about that. Now I really wish I had the musical talent to make Doghouse a thing. Alas, I'm a halfway decent bassist, but little more.

Reactions: XsjadoBlayde