Election results discussion thread (and sadly the inevitable aftermath)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iron

BOI
Sep 6, 2013
Country
Occupied Palestine
What Crimson said. Trump also had a 4 pt lead in Georgia at this percent.
I'm using AP atm, could be very wrong. GA has a 2 point lead with 94% counted. That's also a 120K vote lead.

crimson5pheonix

It took 6 months to read my title.
Legacy
Jun 6, 2008
Georgia and NC are definitely too close to call right now. Following it in real time, Trump's at 50% at both of them. That doesn't have to be conspiracy.

Also, am I missing something? Trump's claiming victory, while simultaniously claiming fraud. Which way is it?
His narrative is any mail in ballots have to be assumed fraudulent, so with the ballots cast right now, and Trump ahead basically everywhere, that's all the legitimate ballots and thus he's won.

Iron

BOI
Sep 6, 2013
Country
Occupied Palestine
His narrative is any mail in ballots have to be assumed fraudulent, so with the ballots cast right now, and Trump ahead basically everywhere, that's all the legitimate ballots and thus he's won.
Some states counted mail-ins before the in-person ballots, though.

TheMysteriousGX

Elite Member
Legacy
Sep 16, 2014
Country
United States
You should figure out which ones before you start speculating.

GA's behind on mail ins due to a burst water main in one major county and some computer problems in another

Reactions: crimson5pheonix

PsychedelicDiamond

Wild at Heart and weird on top
Legacy
Jan 30, 2011
WI counted 92% of the votes according to AP. You think 8% would flip WI? Trump has a 120k lead. I SWEAR this narrative of "Trump will throw ballots to the bin" is engineered
Really? Strikes me as exactly the kind of thing he would do.

Iron

BOI
Sep 6, 2013
Country
Occupied Palestine
You should figure out which ones before you start speculating.

GA's behind on mail ins due to a burst water main in one major county and some computer problems in another
I wasn't implying that, though. I was implying that what crimson5pheonix said isn't true because some states already counted mail-in ballots.

Mister Mumbler

Pronounced "Throat-wobbler Mangrove"
Legacy
Jun 17, 2020
Nowhere
Country
United States
Well, I know for a fact my state stopped counting the mail-ins to count today's in-person votes. Also, wow, both presidential and senate races went blue for us, neat.

EDIT: Us as in AZ.

Last edited:

Topaz

Surprise Mechanic
Legacy
Mar 31, 2020
What a time to be alive. Trump gets up on stage and thanks his people for voting for him, but then accuses everyone else of "disenfranchising" (like it's some crime to vote against him or something).

But the best part was Pence getting up after him and saying how voting is everyone's democratic right, but apparently not if you just happened to vote at the wrong time or for the wrong person...

Reactions: Hawki

Iron

BOI
Sep 6, 2013
Country
Occupied Palestine
Good night Americans. I stayed up till 4AM to watch Florida, then woke up at 7 for lectures. fucking kill me already

Revnak

We must imagine Sisyphus horny
Legacy
May 25, 2020
Country
USA
WI counted 92% of the votes according to AP. You think 8% would flip WI? Trump has a 120k lead. I SWEAR this narrative of "Trump will throw ballots to the bin" is engineered
I think that’s 92% reporting, not 92% of votes. It’s... stupid. We live in a stupid country. NYT has 17% of the vote remaining.

Iron

BOI
Sep 6, 2013
Country
Occupied Palestine
I think that’s 92% reporting, not 92% of votes. It’s... stupid. We live in a stupid country. NYT has 17% of the vote remaining.
Wait, what. I don't get it Revnak. WHY ARE YOU GUYS SO VAGUE?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.