Election results discussion thread (and sadly the inevitable aftermath)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Houseman

Mad Hatter Meme Machine.
Legacy
Apr 4, 2020
It really was a staged press conference in a hotel, Mr. La-La-La.
It not being an "official hearing" doesn't mean that everything (or anything) said there was a lie, which was my point. You're willing to call people liars or actors because you don't like what is being said, which makes you just as bad as those whom you oppose.

SilentPony

Previously known as an alleged "Feather-Rustler"
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
Corner of No and Where
It not being an "official hearing" doesn't mean that everything (or anything) said there was a lie, which was my point. You're willing to call people liars or actors because you don't like what is being said, which makes you just as bad as those whom you oppose.
No it means I have critical thinking skills. Two sides of a debate don't have two equally compelling arguments. Trump and his team are liars, are frauds, and their "evidence" when presented to Judges who will jail them if they lie is withdrawn. You don't get to put your fantasy world on the same shelf as reality just because you feel bad, or think reality is bias against you. That's a personal problem Mr. La-La-La, and reality doesn't have to indulge you.

Houseman

Mad Hatter Meme Machine.
Legacy
Apr 4, 2020
. Two sides of a debate don't have two equally compelling arguments.
Where's the other side?

When Trump's team alleges that the ballots haven't been properly observed and that the signatures were never verified by both a democrat and a republican, who is saying otherwise?

SilentPony

Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
Corner of No and Where
Where's the other side?

When Trump's team alleges that the ballots haven't been properly observed and that the signatures were never verified by both a democrat and a republican, who is saying otherwise?
Reality is Mr La-La-La. They're lying.
Oh and the Governor and Attorney General of Pennsylvania both said everything said in the ballroom was false.

Houseman

Mad Hatter Meme Machine.
Legacy
Apr 4, 2020
the Governor and Attorney General of Pennsylvania both said everything said in the ballroom was false.
Where's his evidence?

Trumps team has affidavits. Is it just his word vs 50 others?

"Somebody in a position of authority said something I disagree with, so that's what I believe! I pity those who just believe whatever Trump says"

Last edited:

SilentPony

Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
Corner of No and Where
Where's his evidence?

Trumps team has affidavits. Is it just his word vs 50 others?

"Somebody in a position of authority said something I disagree with, so that's what I believe! I pity those who just believe whatever Trump says"
No that's not how law works. The Governor doesn't have to provide evidence a crime didn't happen, the Trump cultists need to provide evidence it did. And every single time they've been asked to show evidence in court, they've withdrawn because it was falsified evidence.
Like I said earlier Mr. La-La-La, reality doesn't have to indulge you.

Reactions: crimson5pheonix

Houseman

Mad Hatter Meme Machine.
Legacy
Apr 4, 2020
And every single time they've been asked to show evidence in court, they've withdrawn because it was falsified evidence.
Are you talking about the ONE amended PA complaint?

And no, just because they're withdrawn an argument, it doesn't mean that it was "falsified". That's just your assumption of malice.

Last edited:

Cheetodust

Elite Member
Jun 2, 2020
Country
Ireland

crimson5pheonix

It took 6 months to read my title.
Legacy
Jun 6, 2008
Sidney Powell's lawsuit:

and another in Michigan:

Look at all these affidavits, or in your words, liars, who are lying under oath and under penalty of perjury.
Is that THE Sidney Powell? The one who was explicitly cut off from Trump's legal team because she said Chavez used German computers to switch Trump's votes? Oh man, she might be on to something with that one.

Houseman

Mad Hatter Meme Machine.
Legacy
Apr 4, 2020
Sidney's Lawsuit has Matt Baynard's stuff in it, from earlier in the thread!
(d) Further, as calculated by Matt Braynard, there exists clear evidence of 20,311 absentee or early voters in Georgia that voted while registered as having moved out of state. (See Id., attachment to report). Specifically, these persons were showing on the National Change of Address Database (NCOA) as having moved, or as having filed subsequent voter registration in another state also as evidence that they moved and even potentially voted in another state. The 20,311 votes by persons documented as having moved exceeds the margin by which Donald Trump lost the election by 7,641 votes.

Houseman

Mad Hatter Meme Machine.
Legacy
Apr 4, 2020
Is that the guy who can't wrap his head around mail in ballots, or the guy who hates how homeless people get to vote?
He's the guy who doesn't want people to get disenfranchised due to fraud. You don't want that either, right?

Revnak

We must imagine Sisyphus horny
Legacy
May 25, 2020
Country
USA
Houseman you’re making it difficult to believe in you despite how obviously real your whole kind of dude is

Iron

BOI
Sep 6, 2013
Country
Occupied Palestine
I take it from your response that you failed to notice this "hearing" was not an actual state legislature hearing? It's literally a press conference set up by Giuliani at a hotel...

It was designed to fool people like you into thinking it was real. If there was actual evidence of fraud, Trump's lawyers would have brought it up in court rather than abandoning his legal efforts to avoid being sanctioned for frivolous suits.
I don't know about that. I read Clarence is about to hear Trump ally's lawsuit about irregularities in GA...

I don't know why you get your knickers in a twist, this is wholesome entertainment. Trump is even trying to bring back firing squads for capital federal offenses - what a romp! I wonder who he thinks he will shoot. He probably thinks he's Cheyney

Status
Not open for further replies.