Election results discussion thread (and sadly the inevitable aftermath)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilentPony

Previously known as an alleged "Feather-Rustler"
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
Corner of No and Where
Oh I wonder if these cases are going to get unanimously shot down too.
I saw that Rudy's star witness, the white wine drunk future ex-Mrs. Giuliani used to be a stripper at a Soprano's themed strip club, the Bada Bing. And it was shut down when it turned out the owner and 4 others had a personal torture chamber in the basement.
These fuckers really think they're the real life Sopranos.

Reactions: crimson5pheonix

Buyetyen

Elite Member
May 11, 2020
Country
USA
I saw that Rudy's star witness, the white wine drunk future ex-Mrs. Giuliani used to be a stripper at a Soprano's themed strip club, the Bada Bing. And it was shut down when it turned out the owner and 4 others had a personal torture chamber in the basement.
1607539719602.png

Houseman

Mad Hatter Meme Machine.
Legacy
Apr 4, 2020
So this seems to be the last gasp...

If all else fails and all other avenues are exhausted, 'pedes are hoping for Trump to invoke the insurrection act, which involves deploying the military on US soil in order to quell rebellion.

gorfias

Unrealistic but happy
Legacy
May 13, 2009
Country
USA
If all else fails and all other avenues are exhausted, 'pedes are hoping for Trump to invoke the insurrection act, which involves deploying the military on US soil in order to quell rebellion.
What are 'pedes?
I doubt this rebellion quell would happen, but honestly. If Biden takes this thing, I really feel disenfranchised. Why bother voting for POTUS when it appears our ruling elite of both parties have made it so that our votes do not matter? Thank g-d there's always gin.

Johnny Novgorod

Bebop Man
Legacy
Feb 9, 2012
Can't wait til they cut to black on Trump.

Houseman

Mad Hatter Meme Machine.
Legacy
Apr 4, 2020
What are 'pedes?
Centipedes. Nimble Navigators.

This song is usually mixed with Trump compilations or something, so it became what they called themselves

During the 2016 United States presidential election, the song was associated with Donald Trump, especially its use in the video series "You Can't Stump the Trump".[4] The terms "centipede" and "nimble navigator" were also used by Trump supporters on /r/The Donald subreddit.[5][6]

Last edited:
Reactions: gorfias

Generals

Elite Member
May 19, 2020
What are 'pedes?
I doubt this rebellion quell would happen, but honestly. If Biden takes this thing, I really feel disenfranchised. Why bother voting for POTUS when it appears our ruling elite of both parties have made it so that our votes do not matter? Thank g-d there's always gin.
I'm confused, how does having the guy who won the election becoming president make your vote not matter ?

gorfias

Unrealistic but happy
Legacy
May 13, 2009
Country
USA
I'm confused, how does having the guy who won the election becoming president make your vote not matter ?
If Biden did not win legally, and I think he did not, and was aided in doing so by a bi-partisan elite that selected Biden over Trump for their own reasons, what's the point of voting? They have the power to just put whoever they want in, regardless of how I vote.
We'll see.
1607545452679.png

Houseman

Mad Hatter Meme Machine.
Legacy
Apr 4, 2020

Trunkage

Nascent Orca
Legacy
Jun 21, 2012
Brisbane
If Biden did not win legally, and I think he did not, and was aided in doing so by a bi-partisan elite that selected Biden over Trump for their own reasons, what's the point of voting? They have the power to just put whoever they want in, regardless of how I vote.
We'll see.
View attachment 1942
I mean, 'they' also only limited your choices to two in the first place and both aren't going to be very good for the country. They did already show their power to put in whoever they want. Having Trump and Biden contest was the rigging in the election

gorfias

Unrealistic but happy
Legacy
May 13, 2009
Country
USA
I mean, 'they' also only limited your choices to two in the first place and both aren't going to be very good for the country. They did already show their power to put in whoever they want. Having Trump and Biden contest was the rigging in the election
Too true. And in bright blue Massachusetts, ranked voting went down 54 to 46 or so.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Reviewing...

Last edited:

Houseman

Mad Hatter Meme Machine.
Legacy
Apr 4, 2020
Trump joins the fight!

MOTION OF DONALD J. TRUMP, PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES, TO INTERVENE IN HIS PERSONAL CAPACITY AS CANDIDATE FOR RE-ELECTION, PROPOSED BILL OF COMPLAINT IN INTERVENTION, AND BRIEF IN SUPPORT OF MOTION TO INTERVENE
John Eastman is apparently counsel on record. He's apparently famous for being the foremost expert on the constitution or something

Last edited:

Buyetyen

Elite Member
May 11, 2020
Country
USA
This is the standard-issue conservative response to any election they don't win from here on out. The American right have made abundantly clear they don't want a president, they want King Donald the Mad.

Reactions: Thaluikhain

Avnger

Trash Goblin
Legacy
Apr 1, 2016
Country
United States
*looks at 2016 "Russian election hacking!"*
Russian hacking (along with other general election meddling and influencing) was proven by US intelligence agencies and even acknowledged by the (Republican) Senate report. There was no proof votes were changed in any way, but voter information was viewed/stolen.

SilentPony

Previously known as an alleged "Feather-Rustler"
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
Corner of No and Where
Russian hacking (along with other general election meddling and influencing) was proven by US intelligence agencies and even acknowledged by the (Republican) Senate report. There was no proof votes were changed in any way, but voter information was viewed/stolen.
Hush you. Facts and reality aren't welcome in the Trump camp. Even the Mueller report openly stating they cannot clear Trump of collusion and recommend a full investigation once he's out of office isn't enough for them. They are...factually challenged individuals.

Status
Not open for further replies.