Election results discussion thread (and sadly the inevitable aftermath)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kwak

Elite Member
Sep 11, 2014
Country
Yes, him, like everyone else on the left, are changing their tunes about mail-in ballots. That's what I said before, isn't it?

We have hundreds of affidavits testifying that procedures weren't followed, the type of "signature validation", that acts as a "safeguard' wasn't properly done.
He was part of a fucking inquiry 15 years ago, and the recommendations have been acted on since then.
Why the fuck are you this fucking deliberately misleading? I'm fucking sick of it.

SilentPony

Previously known as an alleged "Feather-Rustler"
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
Corner of No and Where
He's not misleading, please be nice! He's a temporally challenged individual, unstuck in time, with half a month plus worth of false ideas and/or provably untrue ideas.
Think of it like arguing with a 6 year old who thinks they're the oldest person in the world because they haven't learned to count past 6. Don't be mad or angry, be accepting, understanding and be ready to...correct them as needed.

Last edited:
Reactions: crimson5pheonix

Houseman

Mad Hatter Meme Machine.
Legacy
Apr 4, 2020
and the recommendations have been acted on since then.
Oh, yes, the affidavits all attest that all the recommendations involving chain of custody and signature validation have been followed to the letter, and republican observers certainly weren't blocked, thrown out, or kept at a large distance, were they?

Signature validation doesn't work anyway, it's a waste of time.
Oh, so the recommendations suggested to make mail-in ballots more secure don't actually work?
So then, that means mail-in ballots were as unsecure as they ever were, doesn't it?

Houseman

Mad Hatter Meme Machine.
Legacy
Apr 4, 2020

Damn. No dissents. Not even Trump's appointees will touch this shit.
That's not the entire case, that's just, as it says, injunctive relief.

Injunctive relief is the thing you ask for in order to stop the alleged harm from being done while the case is being considered. Kind of like "in the meantime, order them to stop doing this thing".

crimson5pheonix

It took 6 months to read my title.
Legacy
Jun 6, 2008

Injunctive relief is the thing you ask for in order to stop the alleged harm from being done while the case is being considered. Kind of like "in the meantime, order them to stop doing this thing".
And I believe in non-legal terms, this is called "getting shrekt". It's certainly a bad sign for any upcoming legal battle that you get 9-0'd by the supreme court with a single sentence that's a flowery way of saying "no".

Houseman

Mad Hatter Meme Machine.
Legacy
Apr 4, 2020
Oh so witness testimony is only credible when it comes from a Democrat, I see

crimson5pheonix

It took 6 months to read my title.
Legacy
Jun 6, 2008
Who said anything about that?

Anyway what's your opinion on the injunction getting no-sale'd out of the gate, thus allowing the states to certify the election and continue to let Biden through, implying that even Trump loyalist judges think this is dumb? I mean, at this point it looks like the Supreme Court is humoring your sources but with an energy that can be summed up as:

4pn02w.jpg

Seanchaidh

Elite Member
Legacy
Mar 21, 2009
Country
United States of America

That's actually called a preliminary injunction, which grants temporary injunctive relief. Injunctive relief is essentially any court order that restrains a party to the case from doing something, and this can be temporary or permanent. I do not give anywhere near enough of a shit about these stupid lawsuits to see if a preliminary injunction is what the Supreme Court is denying here, or if they simply dismissed the appeal outright, but it's best to be accurate in one's language, wouldn't you agree?

Avnger

Trash Goblin
Legacy
Apr 1, 2016
Country
United States
We have hundreds of affidavits testifying that procedures weren't followed, the type of "signature validation", that acts as a "safeguard' wasn't properly done.
I could collect hundreds of affidavits testifying that the earth is flat by the end of the week if I used the same method as Trump's team.

Affidavits are only worth as much as what they say can be verified.

Phoenixmgs

The Muse of Fate
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
w/ M'Kraan Crystal
Oh, so the recommendations suggested to make mail-in ballots more secure don't actually work?
So then, that means mail-in ballots were as unsecure as they ever were, doesn't it?
But why are the democrats needing unsecure mail-in ballots when they have the algorithm? Trump claimed fraud in the last election too.

Houseman

Mad Hatter Meme Machine.
Legacy
Apr 4, 2020
Affidavits are only worth as much as what they say can be verified.
1) We do have video and pictures showing observers at distances where they can't possibly do their jobs. Some states, like Georgia, don't even have the concept of challengers. We also have video from Georgia where ballots are being counted in secret, away from the view of the public and the media.

2) If we can't verify anything that happened behind closed doors... then your election is being run behind closed doors. Are you okay with that? Are you okay with submitting your ballot into a secret room where you don't know if it's being counted properly, if at all?

Either you're just okay with it because "your guy" won, or you don't see the very clear and obvious danger.

But why are the democrats needing unsecure mail-in ballots when they have the algorithm?
I answered this question already.

And now the news.

Youtube will start removing any video that "disputes" the results of the election:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.