Election results discussion thread (and sadly the inevitable aftermath)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kwak

Elite Member
Sep 11, 2014
Country
Well some people believe it's a thing and use it to try and avoid answering questions that have uncomfortable answers or might force them to confront some bit of information or logic that doesn't fit with their claims.
Well if you state your questions, someone with more eloquence, insight and intelligence than me might answer them if that will get you off.

Adam Jensen

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
Care to elaborate on why you believe I support attacking the federal government? That's quite an accusation against all evidence.
You're downplaying a literal attempted coup and/or an act of terrorism instigated by POTUS. There is no sense in downplaying what has happened unless you're in favor of it.

Reactions: Bartholen

SilentPony

Previously known as an alleged "Feather-Rustler"
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
Corner of No and Where
Of course not. The Airforce has been preforming flights over Turnberry Resort since November 12th in preparation for a Presidential visit. In fact according to Prestwick airport a US military Boeing 757, usually reserved for the first lady, is scheduled to land on the 19th. So someone from DC is planning to fly to Scotland, landing at the airport closest to Turnberry, the day before the Inauguration and the US military is securing the sight.

Agema

You have no authority here, Jackie Weaver
Legacy
Mar 3, 2009
Of course he won't.

Probably his deepest psychological dread is being a loser. There was never any chance he would turn up to any ceremony where he knew he was going there as the loser.

This whole electoral fraud farce is essentially one psychological cripple inflicting his coping strategy on a whole country.

Kwak

Elite Member
Sep 11, 2014
Country
1610128897852.png
Can't find any proper confirmation of this though.

edit....
Kevin Greeson, of Alabama, had high blood pressure and suffered a heart attack "in the midst of the excitement", the 55-year-old's family confirmed.
The dad's Facebook page contains multiple photos of him posing with two AR-15 rifles and he reportedly regularly posted on website Parler encouraging violence against Democratic supporters.

Last edited:

Johnny Novgorod

Bebop Man
Legacy
Feb 9, 2012
Of course he won't.

Probably his deepest psychological dread is being a loser. There was never any chance he would turn up to any ceremony where he knew he was going there as the loser.

This whole electoral fraud farce is essentially one psychological cripple inflicting his coping strategy on a whole country.
I'm not sure his whole presidency wasn't a gigantic coping strategy.

Trunkage

Nascent Orca
Legacy
Jun 21, 2012
Brisbane
I'm not sure his whole presidency wasn't a gigantic coping strategy.
Can anyone remember 2010 when a similar incident happened in a town hall over the ACA by the Tea Party?Who knew that 1. 2010 was a training mission for a couple of days ago. 2. Healthcare is so scary you need to invade public spaces and threaten people

SilentPony

Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
Corner of No and Where
It kinda was. Order needed to be ''restored'' after a black man dared to be president.
My grandpa once said that white people would go through anything, endure any humiliation and hardship, so long as they had one thing over blacks.
Once Obama became president and the white bubble was popped they just went on a rampage to burn the system down.

tstorm823

Elite Member
Legacy
Aug 4, 2011
Country
USA
You're downplaying a literal attempted coup and/or an act of terrorism instigated by POTUS. There is no sense in downplaying what has happened unless you're in favor of it.
Imagine someone who sits in their basement with a corkboard covered in connected strings and a man trying to map out government conspiracies before planning how he will destroy the evil people running the shadow government through his personal blog. Is that imaginary person planning sedition and terror? Sure. Are they important? No. Like, if you walk out your front door and declare yourself president of the United States and start demanding people respect your power as president, nobody cares. You're trying to take over the country, but nobody cares, because your actions are powerless.

These actions were powerless. That's not defending them or being in favor of them. That's saying there's literally zero chance storming Congress was going to have any meaningful impact on the changing of the president. You are entertaining these people's delusions, and you're telling me that I'm supporting them if I don't.

Reactions: Dwarvenhobble

SilentPony

Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
Corner of No and Where
These actions were powerless.
I mean say that to the dead. Seemed pretty powerful when they broke an officer's skull open with a fire extinguisher, or when a terrorist was shot in the throat.
What you mean by powerless is that it failed. Doesn't mean it wasn't an attempted coup orchestrated by the President and enacted by terrorists, just that it failed because they're objective of halting the electoral certification isn't how you install a dictator.

Kwak

Elite Member
Sep 11, 2014
Country
Imagine someone who sits in their basement with a corkboard covered in connected strings and a man trying to map out government conspiracies before planning how he will destroy the evil people running the shadow government through his personal blog. Is that imaginary person planning sedition and terror? Sure. Are they important? No.
They are if they are 51 percent of an election. Or even 30 percent.

Status
Not open for further replies.